Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 03, 2014 9:53 am

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Ate 4 pisang mas b4 bedtime, now seems ok. Luckily I bou these pisang mas on Labour Day.

You mean pisang mas can help in tt ailment?

Wish u a gd lunch with yr mil today! :smile:

I read when one has diarrhea, eating bananas help.

U very observant leh, know Sat lunch is at MIL's place :wink:

I bou 2 big flower crabs at the wet mkt this morning, will bring to MIL's place for steaming. IL and hubby love crabs. I cant eat much as my lips will get swollen after eating crabs. The boys do not really like crabs either. The agony of going to Hokkaido tour - cant eat the crabs there :gloomy:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Sat May 03, 2014 10:13 am

Jennifer wrote:
Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Ate 4 pisang mas b4 bedtime, now seems ok. Luckily I bou these pisang mas on Labour Day.

You mean pisang mas can help in tt ailment?

Wish u a gd lunch with yr mil today! :smile:

I read when one has diarrhea, eating bananas help.

U very observant leh, know Sat lunch is at MIL's place :wink:

I bou 2 big flower crabs at the wet mkt this morning, will bring to MIL's place for steaming. IL and hubby love crabs. I cant eat much as my lips will get swollen after eating crabs. The boys do not really like crabs either. The agony of going to Hokkaido tour - cant eat the crabs there :gloomy:

Thanks for the banana tip!

My PIL also love crab ...sometimes I will buy crabs fm the wet mkt & steam for them also ...cos so much cheaper compared to eating outside.

I read Dr Leslie Tay (ieatishoot...)'s article on how to choose crab ourselves ....v.informative ....

Ya man, not eating crab in Hokkaido?! Sheer torture! Is that why u seem keen to visit Hokkaido again, yr hubby didn't have enough of their crabbie? :lol:

P.S.Doing the egg yolk hair treatment now. Have u tried?

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 03, 2014 10:53 am

Integer wrote:P.S.Doing the egg yolk hair treatment now. Have u tried?

Not yet, kept forgetting to ask you: do we need to wrap the hair up after egg yolk appln?

Think my hair is damaged, entangled easily, can see some strands with a angle bend.

The recent hair treatment costing me $80 not effective :mad: against already damaged hair.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Sat May 03, 2014 11:19 am

Jennifer wrote:
Integer wrote:P.S.Doing the egg yolk hair treatment now. Have u tried?

Not yet, kept forgetting to ask you: do we need to wrap the hair up after egg yolk appln?

Think my hair is damaged, entangled easily, can see some strands with a angle bend.

The recent hair treatment costing me $80 not effective :mad: against already damaged hair.

I used this cheap but effective towel to wrap up my hair while doing hair treatments at home. Bought it from those cheapo ABC store for $1.
Last edited by Integer on Sat May 03, 2014 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Sat May 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Jennifer wrote:The agony of going to Hokkaido tour - cant eat the crabs there :gloomy:

I have a colleague who breaks out in hives the moment she eats seafood. But when she went japan, she was happily eating without problem. She said maybe cos fresher? You wanna try?

DD learn to enjoy crab after Hokkaido. She resisted initially until we talked her into trying. No turning back after that!

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 03, 2014 5:55 pm

Me :dancing:

Bou the slow juicer this afternoon. Made in Sg, not original Hurom, paid $299 and received a free gift of 3 pcs of ceramic knives.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Sat May 03, 2014 6:38 pm

Jennifer wrote:Me :dancing:

Bou the slow juicer this afternoon. Made in Sg, not original Hurom, paid $299 and received a free gift of 3 pcs of ceramic knives.

:rahrah: i share your happiness in your new toy. :smile:

what is the first juice you're gonna make?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Sat May 03, 2014 6:46 pm

bb_ mom wrote:
Jennifer wrote:The agony of going to Hokkaido tour - cant eat the crabs there :gloomy:

I have a colleague who breaks out in hives the moment she eats seafood. But when she went japan, she was happily eating without problem. She said maybe cos fresher? You wanna try?

Did the friend go to hot spring?

My ex boss who was suffering a bad case of eczema, was also allergic to crabs and sea urchins. He was like that too. Happily eating all sorts of seafood and every night went soaking in hot spring. Came back, his skin so smooth and pretty (before going,was all red and flaky)!

Need to see to believe, after seeing him, I really believe hot spring water has great medical benefits. He was there only for 9days. Come back, the skin so smooth! But hor, after two weeks in sg, back to red and angry skin.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jjxy mum » Sat May 03, 2014 6:48 pm

icy_mama wrote:

Jen, pls share the pic of your new collections :please:

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 03, 2014 7:38 pm

icy_mama wrote:

All washed, waiting for the water to drip dry.

Elder boy has his braces tightened this morning, so I chiong hubby to drive all the way to Tampines to look at the shop. Turned out the shop is not an electrical shop. A fruit juice outlet! I called the company again to confirm the address.

Hahaha, the fruit juice outlet using the conventional Phillips juicer, Hurom juicer n this local brand juicer. Also helps to distribute this local brand.

The shop assistant demo both the convention juicer n the slow juicer, treated us to 2 free cups of juice. Hubby happily paid.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres