Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 pm

dunno about you, it is the lies i don't like to hear. i prefer them to come clean with me. knowing that doing something is wrong, covering up with a lie is doubly wrong. i get angry with the lie rather than the former.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Jennifer wrote:Last week, I went to pick him up in sch. Did not inform him in the morning.

I waited at the school security post. Saw him walking out with a plastic bottle in his left hand. He saw me looking at him, turned around and walked back into the school compound.

Took him a while to come out again. I remained seated. Came up to me and said: my friend forced me to drink it.

Hiaz, some months ago when I went to the tuckshop to look for him, he was holding a Pink Dolphin, also said the same thing.

I worry for this boy.


Your boy likes sweet drinks?

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by buds » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:09 pm

icy_mama wrote:dunno about you, it is the lies i don't like to hear. i prefer them to come clean with me. knowing that doing something is wrong, covering up with a lie is doubly wrong. i get angry with the lie rather than the former.


Same for me.

It's the lies that get to me.
Really gets to me.

Especially since I have not lied to her in her 12 yrs of life.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Last week, I went to pick him up in sch. Did not inform him in the morning.

I waited at the school security post. Saw him walking out with a plastic bottle in his left hand. He saw me looking at him, turned around and walked back into the school compound.

Took him a while to come out again. I remained seated. Came up to me and said: my friend forced me to drink it.

Hiaz, some months ago when I went to the tuckshop to look for him, he was holding a Pink Dolphin, also said the same thing.

I worry for this boy.


Your boy likes sweet drinks?


Ya.

It's not the consumption of sweet drinks that I am worried about. It's his inability to reject the temptation that is worrying.

The TCM physician already told me his health is worse than elder boy.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:22 pm

buds wrote:
icy_mama wrote:dunno about you, it is the lies i don't like to hear. i prefer them to come clean with me. knowing that doing something is wrong, covering up with a lie is doubly wrong. i get angry with the lie rather than the former.


Same for me.

It's the lies that get to me.
Really gets to me.

Especially since I have not lied to her in her 12 yrs of life.


I cant stand lies either. Both my boys know this too, esp my elder boy who learnt this the hard way.


Harlequin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 5248
Joined: Fri Nov 16,
Total Likes:43

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Harlequin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Jen, well done... You kept your cool.... yes, no one can stand lies, neither am I.

I am sure your ah boy is feeling very guilty... :hugs:





You enjoy your K drama ya :celebrate:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Harlequin wrote:Jen, well done... You kept your cool.... yes, no one can stand lies, neither am I.

I am sure your ah boy is feeling very guilty... :hugs:





You enjoy your K drama ya :celebrate:


:smile:

He no fault where got guilt feelings :< hee hee haa haa ate the sweet.

At least tonight he guai guai went to bed at 9.30 pm.

No need to nag or scold him.

Hm, shld bite my tongue harder, see how many nights no scold him :oops:

Harlequin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 5248
Joined: Fri Nov 16,
Total Likes:43

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Harlequin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Harlequin wrote:Jen, well done... You kept your cool.... yes, no one can stand lies, neither am I.

I am sure your ah boy is feeling very guilty... :hugs:





You enjoy your K drama ya :celebrate:


:smile:

He no fault where got guilt feelings :< hee hee haa haa ate the sweet.

At least tonight he guai guai went to bed at 9.30 pm.

No need to nag or scold him.

Hm, shld bite my tongue harder, see how many nights no scold him :oops:


Sometime, mummy no scold is even more terrifying... I got that a lot from my mum.... Her 玄铁似的脸色, I would surrender at once. 无声胜有声。

You are a great mummy :hugs:
Last edited by Harlequin on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:37 pm

When my mum is silent, I get more anxious.. Sweat!

Harlequin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 5248
Joined: Fri Nov 16,
Total Likes:43

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Harlequin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:39 pm

TheAnswer wrote:When my mum is silent, I get more anxious.. Sweat!


:hi5: TA.... totally agree... I would broke out in cold sweat, and, went into repent mode!

Locked