Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Fri May 09, 2014 10:01 pm

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:jennifer, that nonya dumpling looked wonderful! i prefer nonya to the usual salty one. *hint hint* :wink:



:lol:

Elder boy did not like the nyonya type, he says the coriander has a bad smell n taste :gloomy:

Can't give away any as the rice is really bland, CMI as gifts.

Next time I make tastier ones, ok?

ok.

need to hook pinky finger? :smile:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Porky Pig » Fri May 09, 2014 10:24 pm

Jennifer wrote:Passport appln submitted online this morning. Status is pending. Won't be able to go for haircut b4 passport collection hor?

Guess where I will b going if I get the new passport on time.


Hokkaido?

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Fri May 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Jennifer wrote:Passport appln submitted online this morning. Status is pending. Won't be able to go for haircut b4 passport collection hor?

Guess where I will b going if I get the new passport on time.

Passport collection related to haircut meh, Jennifer? Unless you're planning a complete change in look ... :wink:

I also guess Hokkaido, cos yr hubby miss their crabs so so much... :evil:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Sat May 10, 2014 12:12 am

Was surfing Groupon site last nite to see can utilise their $20 Mothers Day voucher & came across these deals :

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/singapore/b ... /718253463

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/household/G ... /718111392

The 1st deal sounds too gd to be true to me ...

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 10, 2014 8:20 am

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Passport appln submitted online this morning. Status is pending. Won't be able to go for haircut b4 passport collection hor?


Passport collection related to haircut meh, Jennifer? Unless you're planning a complete change in look ... :wink:


I now hv long hair, photo taken with hair not tied up.

Thinking of cutting shorter (like above shoulder), scared the ICA officer tells me to re-submit photo.

Integer, how's your hair now? still easy to maintain? I bou the bigger eggs this morning, going to try the DIY eggy hair mask :smile:

I checked the internet, some DIY mix egg yolk, natural yogurt, honey, olive oil. Am thinking how to wash those off???
Last edited by Jennifer on Sat May 10, 2014 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 10, 2014 8:22 am

Integer wrote:Was surfing Groupon site last nite to see can utilise their $20 Mothers Day voucher & came across these deals :

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/singapore/b ... /718253463

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/household/G ... /718111392

The 1st deal sounds too gd to be true to me ...


Hubby is in sales line, always tells his salespple: get the potential customers in first, then we talk figures.

I think these deals work along the same line, surely will hard sell once we step inside. I read of the bad reviews on other forums abt this Bottomslim.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Sat May 10, 2014 8:28 am

Jennifer wrote:
Integer wrote:Was surfing Groupon site last nite to see can utilise their $20 Mothers Day voucher & came across these deals :

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/singapore/b ... /718253463

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/household/G ... /718111392

The 1st deal sounds too gd to be true to me ...


Hubby is in sales line, always tells his salespple: get the potential customers in first, then we talk figures.

I think these deals work along the same line, surely will hard sell once we step inside. I read of the bad reviews on other forums abt this Bottomslim.

I also guess as much ....

Did go for TxTrixxxxCarx b4, not throu Groupon thou, wah, the amt of hardselling ....nearly got hooked but got reeled back by DH's hook all the way fm China . :sweat:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 10, 2014 8:31 am

Integer wrote:but got reeled back by DH's hook all the way fm China . :sweat:


:rotflmao: his hook very the powerful.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Sat May 10, 2014 8:36 am

Jennifer wrote:
Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Passport appln submitted online this morning. Status is pending. Won't be able to go for haircut b4 passport collection hor?


Passport collection related to haircut meh, Jennifer? Unless you're planning a complete change in look ... :wink:


I now hv long hair, photo taken with hair not tied up.

Thinking of cutting shorter (like above shoulder), scared the ICA officer tells me to re-submit photo.

Integer, how's your hair now? still easy to maintain? I bou the bigger eggs this morning, going to try the DIY eggy hair mask :smile:

I checked the internet, some DIY mix egg yolk, natural yogurt, honey, olive oil. Am thinking how to wash those off???

I also not so sure ... would think if yr face still look the same, shd be all rite?

My hair ha, also damaged, but now trying to 补救 ...

I find the eye yolk treatment ( mine just egg yolk, so far did 2x, 2nd time used 2 yolks) not bad. Yup saw the other things others add in. For me, I just rinse off per yr original link. Actually, think the rest also ok to rinse off ba, except olive oil, don't know too oily or not. The rest seem to be natural moisturisers ... q.harmless I guess.

I find the cheapo hair towel really helps in managing the mess when I'm doing hair treatments like mask at home. No dripping and dropping of towel issues. Thinking of trying hair hot oil next.... :smile:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Sat May 10, 2014 8:38 am

Jennifer wrote:
Integer wrote:but got reeled back by DH's hook all the way fm China . :sweat:


:rotflmao: his hook very the powerful.

I think he used all his kung fu then, or else he knew his wallet would have a big big hole when he comes back... :evil:

Talk again ... going to wash cars now ....

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres