Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Sat May 10, 2014 11:47 am

buds wrote:CAR WASH

Integer's style
Image

bb_mom's : contribution to economy is good style
Image

Funz DH : last time style
Image

Funz : from last time till now style
Image

Most preferred style ever!
Image

Morning ladies!

:rotflmao:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby buds » Sat May 10, 2014 11:50 am

Elder boy is man of many talents. Don't underestimate his handsome scholar looks. He's good in studies, can bake, can draw and a quietly sensitive lad.. :love:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 85


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 10, 2014 11:51 am

buds wrote:Elder boy is man of many talents. Don't underestimate his handsome scholar looks. He's good in studies, can bake, can draw and a quietly sensitive lad.. :love:



But when he is angry, all siam.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25812
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Sat May 10, 2014 11:52 am

Jennifer wrote:
buds wrote:Elder boy is man of many talents. Don't underestimate his handsome scholar looks. He's good in studies, can bake, can draw and a quietly sensitive lad.. :love:



But when he is angry, all siam.


Haha. Usually the case right?

But still :love:

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12117
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby buds » Sat May 10, 2014 11:57 am

Normal, that..

Everyone has a few sides.
Makes them human.

But yes, when pissed, everybody better siam.

Before.....

Image

....... anything happens.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 85



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Spring clean:

How do u keep the invoices of appliances bou, the warranty card?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25812
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 10, 2014 12:02 pm

buds wrote:Normal, that..

Everyone has a few sides.
Makes them human.

But yes, when pissed, everybody better siam.

Before.....

Image

....... anything happens.



Buds, u r so resourceful leh.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25812
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Imami » Sat May 10, 2014 12:40 pm

Jennifer wrote:Image

Spring cleaning elder boy's stuff that r kept by me.

A art competition he took part at P6 and won 1st prize at his lvl.

Wa....! Swee! This one must keep!

I started keeping some of the more worthy works of tofu boy since he was 3. Those mothers' / fathers' days cards or art work when he was much younger and his doodles as he gets better.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11015
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Total Likes: 37


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby bb_ mom » Sat May 10, 2014 12:47 pm

Me three! I have some of DD and DS' artwork kept in cabinet. 3D kind done by DD are displayed in cabinets. Her more recent ones are hung in her room.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8860
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:26 pm
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Sat May 10, 2014 1:49 pm

Jennifer wrote:Image

Spring cleaning elder boy's stuff that r kept by me.

A art competition he took part at P6 and won 1st prize at his lvl.

Wow, I'm impressed! P6 only... :salute:

He's not considering Architecture studies? SUTD also has this course ....

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres