Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Sat May 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Imami wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Image

Spring cleaning elder boy's stuff that r kept by me.

A art competition he took part at P6 and won 1st prize at his lvl.

Wa....! Swee! This one must keep!

I started keeping some of the more worthy works of tofu boy since he was 3. Those mothers' / fathers' days cards or art work when he was much younger and his doodles as he gets better.

Me too. Regretted throwing some of his compo books ... find that v.meaningful to read his thoughts then, & how "bad" some of the pieces are... :evil:

All DS's cards to me are kept. Even DH's cards to me, since our courting days, are also kept. I'm a sentimental hoarder, bo pian. :shrug:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Sat May 10, 2014 1:57 pm

Jennifer wrote:
buds wrote:Elder boy is man of many talents. Don't underestimate his handsome scholar looks. He's good in studies, can bake, can draw and a quietly sensitive lad.. :love:

But when he is angry, all siam.

Just like my DH ... 老虎不发威,当我是病猫 ...

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Sat May 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Jennifer wrote:Spring clean:

How do u keep the invoices of appliances bou, the warranty card?

We have a Home Appliances & Fixtures file, all invs and warranty cards (put together) are filed chronologically ( too troublesome to keep by type).

As and when I'm doing housekeeping, I'll throw away the warranty cards wh no longer pakai. Inv I still keep in case next time need to buy fm them again ....

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby FB555 » Sat May 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Jennifer wrote:Image

Spring cleaning elder boy's stuff that r kept by me.

A art competition he took part at P6 and won 1st prize at his lvl.

Elder boy draw very well. Keep up the good work!
I like his drawing as well. :smile:
FB555
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Sat May 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Spring clean:

How do u keep the invoices of appliances bou, the warranty card?

We have a Home Appliances & Fixtures file, all invs and warranty cards (put together) are filed chronologically ( too troublesome to keep by type).

As and when I'm doing housekeeping, I'll throw away the warranty cards wh no longer pakai. Inv I still keep in case next time need to buy fm them again ....

I keep invoices and warranty cards separately in the file.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 10, 2014 5:35 pm

Bn doing spring clean files. I kept so much unneeded stuff. Later will go to Popular to buy clear plastic folders so that I no need to hole punch the papers.

Ot. Shld sth happened to u, would your spouse or children know where to find impt documents like insce policy, investm docs?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 10, 2014 5:37 pm

Thank you all for the compliments on elder boy's drawing. He can draw but can't coordinate colours, hahha. Lack of exposure to colours blending, sch arts lessons weren't done properly.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Porky Pig » Sat May 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Jennifer wrote:Bn doing spring clean files. I kept so much unneeded stuff. Later will go to Popular to buy clear plastic folders so that I no need to hole punch the papers.

Ot. Shld sth happened to u, would your spouse or children know where to find impt documents like insce policy, investm docs?

Yes my stuffs are all kept in the study area, properly filed in big binders for the owners like one for DH, one for myself and one for DS. Only DD one is not done yet.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby slmkhoo » Sat May 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Porky Pig wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Bn doing spring clean files. I kept so much unneeded stuff. Later will go to Popular to buy clear plastic folders so that I no need to hole punch the papers.

Yes my stuffs are all kept in the study area, properly filed in big binders for the owners like one for DH, one for myself and one for DS. Only DD one is not done yet.

I have box files labelled with each person's name, and most documents relating to that person are kept there. The only exceptions are the more important ones that my husband keeps in our bedroom - BC/CC, insurance-related, finance-related. My husband also reminds me now and again where on his computer I can find the spreadsheet detailing our assets.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 10, 2014 9:36 pm

Night cream :smile:

Good nite.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs