Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Imami wrote:Jennifer,

you know, sometimes I am wondering. It's as if parenting isn't hard enough and yet we still have to go through such incidents?! But well, if we take it positively, I am sure we learn a lot from these incidents and become stronger and wiser.......I shd be thankful.

Yes, we should be thankful.

The other day ah boy walked on a puddle of water. Split sec, plonked onto the floor, luckily did not land on his head or suffer any broken arm/leg.

Part of growing up to become a wiser person.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:09 pm

indeed we should be thankful... my ds had a nasty cut on a plastic chair on his left eye, just between eyebrow and eye. he slipped and fell on chair while bathing and i can't even remember why was the chair in the bathroom in the first place. he was only 2plus. small scar was hardly noticeable now, but whenever i looked at it, it stares out at me, like screaming out to me... 'it's all your fault!' :shrug:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:07 pm

icy_mama wrote:indeed we should be thankful... my ds had a nasty cut on a plastic chair on his left eye, just between eyebrow and eye. he slipped and fell on chair while bathing and i can't even remember why was the chair in the bathroom in the first place. he was only 2plus. small scar was hardly noticeable now, but whenever i looked at it, it stares out at me, like screaming out to me... 'it's all your fault!' :shrug:

Aiyo..... Another case of "very near the eye".... :sweat:

You know, one could grumble about "why so Suay to Kenna this?" or one could feel "so heng, only Kenna like that, could have been worse..." it would be interesting to hear what insider has to say about this.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Jennifer,

Have you bought any new toys lately?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:17 pm

TheAnswer wrote:Jennifer,

nope. Why this question?

Btw, I went to Pazzion at Jem. Too much bling bling for me. Cant match my aunt clothes :rotflmao:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Jennifer wrote:

nope. Why this question?

Btw, I went to Pazzion at Jem. Too much bling bling for me. Cant match my aunt clothes :rotflmao:

Aiyo.. Change your wardrobe to match your bling bling shoes?
Hubby overseas.. When he is home, maybe you need to show him some new toys?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:48 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

nope. Why this question?

Aiyo.. Change your wardrobe to match your bling bling shoes?
Hubby overseas.. When he is home, maybe you need to show him some new toys?

:lol:

cant buy new clothes now, weight loss in process :wink:

actually hv sth in mind to buy - from Channel U shopping channel a exercise equipment from Korea, still thinking :wink:

How's your gym? Btw, I found out BP Plaza has aerobics classes on Tue and Thur night. The open space outside Pizzahut where the children playground is located.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:12 pm

Jennifer wrote:cant buy new clothes now, weight loss in process.

wish u success.... what is in your weight loss plan? can share? and we'll cheer u on!

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:31 pm

icy_mama wrote:

wish u success.... what is in your weight loss plan? can share? and we'll cheer u on!

No specific plan lah.

Read an article on Mind Your Body the other day - to maintain weight, an avg of 200 mins per week of exercise, to loss weight, an avg of >300 mins per week of exercise. Diet must be controlled in any case.

I dun think I hv the determination to do > 300 mins per week, so cutting down on what I eat, hope to at least maintain.

Like what The Answer advised, small meals per day.

I find I hv a very bad habit. Everytime the waistline becomes a tiny winy bit looser, I think I hv done a good job n then I start to reward myself with snacks, qty n frequency > what I shld stick to. So for now, I am going to be stricter with myself :spank:

Next is to surf ksp less often. Too much sitting down :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:

No specific plan lah.

Read an article on Mind Your Body the other day - to maintain weight, an avg of 200 mins per week of exercise, to loss weight, an avg of >300 mins per week of exercise. Diet must be controlled in any case.

I dun think I hv the determination to do > 300 mins per week, so cutting down on what I eat, hope to at least maintain.

Like what The Answer advised, small meals per day.

I find I hv a very bad habit. Everytime the waistline becomes a tiny winy bit looser, I think I hv done a good job n then I start to reward myself with snacks, qty n frequency > what I shld stick to. So for now, I am going to be stricter with myself :spank:

Next is to surf ksp less often. Too much sitting down :wink:

neither do i exercise that much. i hate exercising. :spank: 300mins a week comes up to about half an hour a day?! :shock: i'll stick to my diet and stairs climbing... :lol:

so far so good, i've lost 7kgs since i came back from my cruise over cny earlier this year.

snacks are a no-no, but sometimes need to reward ourself a bit, u know, otherwise, how to keep moving on.

oh, dun surf too little, we'll miss your wise words here.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres