Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby autumnbronze » Wed May 14, 2014 6:03 pm

:hugs:

I have the suppository at hm too.

Its on standby in case DS2's acid reflux is really really severe. But we use it sparingly.

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Wed May 14, 2014 6:49 pm

Imami wrote:
Jennifer wrote:. I am also sick of hearing his incessant complaining.

My time, it's crying..... Non stop . When there was no more tears, the Wa Wa Wa still continued. :shrug: at times, I really wanted to give him a box and let him KO. Oops.... Bad mummy.

Alamak, I thought a box of tissue.

U not bad then. I hv done worst. Really, worst. The devil in me sprang out.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed May 14, 2014 6:51 pm

autumnbronze wrote::hugs:

Its on standby in case DS2's acid reflux is really really severe. But we use it sparingly.

Not very helpful, right? Ah boy had one done at 12noon, he is still vomiting now.

I told him if by tonight still so, I am going to send him to A&E to do blood test, let the doctor open him up :frustrated:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jjxy mum » Wed May 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Jennifer wrote:

Not very helpful, right? Ah boy had one done at 12noon, he is still vomiting now.

I told him if by tonight still so, I am going to send him to A&E to do blood test, let the doctor open him up :frustrated:

Does he feel any other discomfort other than vomiting ?

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed May 14, 2014 7:38 pm

jjxy mum wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

Does he feel any other discomfort other than vomiting ?

Initially was stomachache. Now giddiness, hungry, nausea. No other symptom like cough, running nose, headache, fever.

:shrug:

The GP did not prescribe antibiotics. Stomach flu is usu. virus induced. Gave 2 days of MC.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jjxy mum » Wed May 14, 2014 7:57 pm

You can consider to bring him to TCM if you think that he has such symptoms quite frequently..Or he is more sensitive to certain types of food.

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Wed May 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Jennifer wrote:Alamak, I thought a box of tissue.

U not bad then. I hv done worst. Really, worst. The devil in me sprang out.

:rotflmao: now wait, how to spell "box" as in a punch? Suddenly I wonder if I had spelt correctly.

it's horrible. Why the hell was tofu still crying?! What's there to cry!! I didn't even cry when he threw up all over me, all over the fabric sofa or his cot! :mad:

It's real hell. Every 20 min, he would either poo (LS) or throw up. And then he very Suay Kwan, toddled all the way to find me and then :sick: all over me. This condition would go on for days. While medication worked temporarily, only fasting really worked.

I really wanted to walk out. Either that or punch him KO.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Wed May 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Jennifer wrote:

Agree with Funz, for now to make sure Ah Boy has some isotonic drinks to hydrate. If u don't have them at home, your estate's vending machine (if any) might have them.

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed May 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

Agree with Funz, for now to make sure Ah Boy has some isotonic drinks to hydrate. If u don't have them at home, your estate's vending machine (if any) might have them.

The GP gave us the salt sachet. Orange colour powder, ah boy threw up more after taking the first sachet. He also does not like the glucose brand. He is very difficult to take care when he suffers from vomiting.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed May 14, 2014 8:39 pm

jjxy mum wrote:You can consider to bring him to TCM if you think that he has such symptoms quite frequently..Or he is more sensitive to certain types of food.

He was on TCM, but we noticed the medicine is less effective these days. Hence had stopped going back. Yet to find another TCM that is convenient for us to go to via public transport. U hv any recommendations? I prefer one that opens on Sat n Sun. Weekdays really difficult unless the clinic opens at night too.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres