Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby sleepy » Sun May 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:There are plans to go to Copenhagen - 3 days, Malmo - 2 days, Eskilstuna - 2 days, Stockholm - ? days, ? where - ? days. All dependent on hubby's biz meetings schedule.

Wow, ENVY!

This is the upcoming June trip with yr hubby?

Yes, ENVY :please:

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Sun May 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Bring me along in your luggage bag..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Sun May 18, 2014 7:37 pm

TheAnswer wrote:Bring me along in your luggage bag..

You also have yr June retreat with yr hubby rite? Don't be greedy lah. I've nothing lined up for Jun leh... :cry:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Sun May 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Integer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Bring me along in your luggage bag..

You also have yr June retreat with yr hubby rite? Don't be greedy lah. I've nothing lined up for Jun leh... :cry:

That one is my church camp.. 5 days overseas camp..

Our staycation I havent planned yet.. I am slowly trying to tick off my to do list..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Sun May 18, 2014 7:42 pm

I accompany you yakkity-yak here, Integer.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Sun May 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Jennifer wrote:There are plans to go to Copenhagen - 3 days, Malmo - 2 days, Eskilstuna - 2 days, Stockholm - ? days, ? where - ? days. All dependent on hubby's biz meetings schedule.

I was just looking at a poster ad yesterday about a contest with Grand Prize of a trip to Stockholm and was sighing at how beautiful the place looked on that photograph. Now you're planning your trip there! :love:

Guess, you and hubby kissed and made-up real good already aye? :evil:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Sun May 18, 2014 7:46 pm

buds wrote:I accompany you yakkity-yak here, Integer.

okie dokie :smile:

I might be going out for dinner soon... u eat alrdy?

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sleepy » Sun May 18, 2014 7:52 pm

I like visiting sex museums in Europe :oops: very fansinating :oops:
There was one in Amsterdam and one in Copenhagen. Not sure if still there or there are more now

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Sun May 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Integer wrote:

Hubs tabao dinner as I was busy with spring cleaning the girls' room while helper was away for her off day & even tidied up the boys' Montessori work area. Threw like seven bags of garbage! 6 from the girls' room and one from the work room aka (also) helper's rest area. Feel soooo good clearing all their junk! :please:

Therapeutic. :love:

I'd be cheating if I entered them for the messiest table award now. :rotflmao:

They've already gotten their "B" books ready for next school semester. Now awaiting results from both their schools before looking at whether their schedule for home revision needs any tweaking.

DD1 is very happy with the no-failed subjects=no-assessments and she hopes to have done well, if not better. Hard to beat her CA results me thinks cos I personally find she did really well then. Like outdid her past 6 years of primary school standard. Aniwaes, I'll be extremely contented with good passes, especially since she has managed all on her own this year. :love:

:xedfingers:

Have a nice dinner out, Integer. Update later about your makan place. :wink:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Sun May 18, 2014 8:14 pm

buds wrote:
Integer wrote:

Hubs tabao dinner as I was busy with spring cleaning the girls' room while helper was away for her off day & even tidied up the boys' Montessori work area. Threw like seven bags of garbage! 6 from the girls' room and one from the work room aka (also) helper's rest area. Feel soooo good clearing all their junk! :please:

Therapeutic. :love:

I'd be cheating if I entered them for the messiest table award now. :rotflmao:

They've already gotten their "B" books ready for next school semester. Now awaiting results from both their schools before looking at whether their schedule for home revision needs any tweaking.

DD1 is very happy with the no-failed subjects=no-assessments and she hopes to have done well, if not better. Hard to beat her CA results me thinks cos I personally find she did really well then. Like outdid her past 6 years of primary school standard. Aniwaes, I'll be extremely contented with good passes, especially since she has managed all on her own this year. :love:

:xedfingers:

Have a nice dinner out, Integer. Update later about your makan place. :wink:

Yup, agree on the therapeutic part. I normally do my major spring cleaning once a yr only, b4 CNY. Have intentions to clear my storeroom and bedroom of some junk ... or at least rearrange them more efficiently, but alas, the heart is willing but the flesh is way too weak. :oops:

:xedfingers: yr DD1 does well for her SA1 too. Agree with u that if she's done her part and put in the effort, and with no external help, it's alrdy v.commendable. :salute:

Ya, going out to FC nearby as DS doesn't want to join us ... too full after our late prata tea this afternoon.

Yak again .... :smile:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres