Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby schweppes » Mon May 26, 2014 7:49 am

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Finally got down to make haircut apt with Supercuts @ NEX

:xedfingers:


:rahrah: ( ... :xedfingers: too)



:rahrah: :rahrah: :politebleah:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5948
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 68


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby schweppes » Mon May 26, 2014 7:52 am

An ex-colleague once told me that whenever a woman cuts her hair, her hubby or bf gets a new woman that night. :evil: :wink:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5948
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 68


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Mon May 26, 2014 7:59 am

schweppes wrote:An ex-colleague once told me that whenever a woman cuts her hair, her hubby or bf gets a new woman that night. :evil: :wink:



Haha, so happened hubby will b back on Wed.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby schweppes » Mon May 26, 2014 8:07 am

Jennifer wrote:
schweppes wrote:An ex-colleague once told me that whenever a woman cuts her hair, her hubby or bf gets a new woman that night. :evil: :wink:



Haha, so happened hubby will b back on Wed.


U can whatsapp him and say that a "new" woman awaits his return on Wed :wink:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5948
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 68


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Mon May 26, 2014 9:58 am

schweppes wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
schweppes wrote:An ex-colleague once told me that whenever a woman cuts her hair, her hubby or bf gets a new woman that night. :evil: :wink:



Haha, so happened hubby will b back on Wed.


U can whatsapp him and say that a "new" woman awaits his return on Wed :wink:



Hahaha

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Mon May 26, 2014 1:55 pm

Just came back from KKH, endocrinologist appt. Initial physical exam shows nothing unusual, doc suspects it is inadequate food intake. Blood test results will be known 2 weeks later.

In the meanwhile, we need to increase calories intake.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Mon May 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Do u encounter this: new estate security guard asking to see your estate pass?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Mon May 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Never. But we don't have pass also.

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Mon May 26, 2014 2:07 pm

Integer wrote:Never. But we don't have pass also.


No intercom security?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Mon May 26, 2014 2:17 pm

Jennifer wrote:Do u encounter this: new estate security guard asking to see your estate pass?


I drive, so auto open for me. If walking I will have my access card with me for gate access.

Usually if there is a change of guards, we will know cos when there's delivery or any such things, my intercom will buzz then my doorbell will ring. After some time, intercom will not buzz, only doorbell will ring.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12199
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres