Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Tue May 27, 2014 8:06 pm

buds wrote:Jennifer, your last hairstyle was ok, suits your face frame quite nicely. I recall complimenting that it looked good on you. :D Perhaps stick to that only shorter? That is if you're eyeing short hairdo. To shorten waiting time, you can already go through some hairstyles to have a slight idea of a few fresh and maintenance-free hairstyle ideas that suits your frame. Bring those few pics to the salon and let them advise / improvise further.

For my thin hair, stylist recommended layering, so even with my thin flop can still make the layering look like Jennifer Aniston's. :wink:

Image Image

Layering with rebonding..
Image Image

Will suit face frame even when wearing specs..
Image

Or with a slight blow for I-feel-dressy days..
Image

Or layering with shorter hairdo..
Image



I think hers looks good bcos she has uneven brown hair.

Now channel u afternoon is a repeat of a drama starring Rebecca Lim. She keeps long straight hairstyle. A bit heavy look as her hair r black.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby schweppes » Tue May 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Just starred (admiring :imanangel: :imcool: ) at myself in the mirror. Think my hairstyle looks like Reese Witherspoon.

Image

Actually I like wearing bangs. Can frame my round face :oops: and suits my specky look. Prob is that when it starts to get longer, hair starts poking my eye. Then I have to clip it up.

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5941
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 68


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby schweppes » Tue May 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Jennifer wrote:I hv coarse n thick n fizzy hair, a bit of natural curl n a bit of brownish, not totally dark black.



Me too. My hair is also thick and frizzy. That's why I need to soft straight my hair once a year. (that's the alternative to rebonding - don't have the stiff hair look). Makes the hair look more naturally straight. Then I do my own hair mask to condition... if I remember or not lazy. Maybe that's why my Fekkai hair mask can last me a year. haha :wink:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5941
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 68


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby buds » Tue May 27, 2014 9:06 pm

The only times I had bangs were when I had short hairdos, like the one from last you saw. After which I grew them long, through confinement, yes.. then a trim.. and to the specky Aniston look.. and because I kept the length below shoulder after my last trim a month back, it is now the long layered look of the first two Aniston hairdo. My hair is really straight. Most times the hairdressers thought my rebonding was really good. :lol: I've never had a rebonding in my life. I think it'd make it look flat.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 86


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby schweppes » Tue May 27, 2014 9:11 pm

buds wrote:The only times I had bangs were when I had short hairdos, like the one from last you saw. After which I grew them long, through confinement, yes.. then a trim.. and to the specky Aniston look.. and because I kept the length below shoulder after my last trim a month back, it is now the long layered look of the first two Aniston hairdo. My hair is really straight. Most times the hairdressers thought my rebonding was really good. :lol: I've never had a rebonding in my life. I think it'd make it look flat.



Nice... You have naturally straight hair.

I know I can't perm my hair tho. The last time I permed my hair 5-6 years ago, I look like a poodle on steroids :skeptical:

Lagi worse if dont trim eyebrows. poodle on steriods with bushy brows!! :yikes: :scared:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5941
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 68



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby buds » Tue May 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Jennifer wrote:I think hers looks good bcos she has uneven brown hair.

Now channel u afternoon is a repeat of a drama starring Rebecca Lim. She keeps long straight hairstyle. A bit heavy look as her hair r black.


I still believe it's the frame of the face. Likewise for spectacle frame choices. Colour in my opinion is secondary. I've never coloured my hair either. It's naturally different hues of brown. My children too except for the eldest have brown hair, also in varying shades.

I remember your short frizzy hair from years back, Jennifer... thought the frizzy hair was a perm. :oops:

The most recent look you had was clean cut and neat. With your nice pair of spectacles, you have the scholar-mom look. Like your elder boy. He has a clean cut scholar boy look. :love:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 86


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby buds » Tue May 27, 2014 9:22 pm

schweppes wrote:
buds wrote:The only times I had bangs were when I had short hairdos, like the one from last you saw. After which I grew them long, through confinement, yes.. then a trim.. and to the specky Aniston look.. and because I kept the length below shoulder after my last trim a month back, it is now the long layered look of the first two Aniston hairdo. My hair is really straight. Most times the hairdressers thought my rebonding was really good. :lol: I've never had a rebonding in my life. I think it'd make it look flat.



Nice... You have naturally straight hair.

I know I can't perm my hair tho. The last time I permed my hair 5-6 years ago, I look like a poodle on steroids :skeptical:

Lagi worse if dont trim eyebrows. poodle on steriods with bushy brows!! :yikes: :scared:


If I had a perm, we'd both be poodles on elm street. :rotflmao: Bangs will look like distasteful curry puffs. I hope I've burned all evidences of those days.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 86


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Tue May 27, 2014 9:29 pm

buds wrote:
schweppes wrote:I know I can't perm my hair tho. The last time I permed my hair 5-6 years ago, I look like a poodle on steroids :skeptical:

Lagi worse if dont trim eyebrows. poodle on steriods with bushy brows!! :yikes: :scared:
If I had a perm, we'd both be poodles on elm street. :rotflmao: Bangs will look like distasteful curry puffs. I hope I've burned all evidences of those days.

:rotflmao:

including me, make that 3 poodles walking down the street! :laugh:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby schweppes » Tue May 27, 2014 9:31 pm

icy_mama wrote:
buds wrote:
schweppes wrote:I know I can't perm my hair tho. The last time I permed my hair 5-6 years ago, I look like a poodle on steroids :skeptical:

Lagi worse if dont trim eyebrows. poodle on steriods with bushy brows!! :yikes: :scared:
If I had a perm, we'd both be poodles on elm street. :rotflmao: Bangs will look like distasteful curry puffs. I hope I've burned all evidences of those days.

:rotflmao:

including me, make that 3 poodles walking down the street! :laugh:


ruff ruff ruff :laugh:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5941
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 68


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Tue May 27, 2014 9:35 pm

schweppes wrote:ruff ruff ruff :laugh:
wuff wuff wuff :laugh:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres