Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby TheAnswer » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:26 am

Jennifer,

I'm rather curious if your boys have ever spoken to you about the girls they like. My boy still talks about the girl he likes since K2 despite not seeing her for 2 years. This morning he mentioned about her being pretty and smart :faint:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:33 am

best wishes to your sil and soon to be newborn niece/nephew!

my firstborn was breech so no choice gotta do c-section. felt cheated first time round. :lol:

second time round wanna be hero to try natural, turn out, ds head too big. cervix never dilate. felt like death came a-calling :laugh:

third time round, be good and be smart liao, just pick a date get small one out.

sigh.... 3 times, still no natural birth. :smile:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:58 am

TheAnswer wrote:Jennifer,

I'm rather curious if your boys have ever spoken to you about the girls they like. My boy still talks about the girl he likes since K2 despite not seeing her for 2 years. This morning he mentioned about her being pretty and smart :faint:

Elder boy told me once about this girl he likes. He was in N2 then. She is fair and chubby. Saw her a few years back, still fair and chubby.

Now, I tell him to take time to slowly know what type of personality he likes. Also never to confirm with the girl until he feels he can live with her parents and siblings :rotflmao:

As for ah boy, he is still like a 8 year old.
Last edited by Jennifer on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:00 pm

icy_mama wrote:best wishes to your sil and soon to be newborn niece/nephew!

my firstborn was breech so no choice gotta do c-section. felt cheated first time round. :lol:

second time round wanna be hero to try natural, turn out, ds head too big. cervix never dilate. felt like death came a-calling :laugh:

third time round, be good and be smart liao, just pick a date get small one out.

:thankyou:

Both of mine r C-section due to low lying placenta. Hubby always said if I belong to the older generation, I wld hv died during childbirthing.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Jennifer wrote:

Both of mine r C-section due to low lying placenta. Hubby always said if I belong to the older generation, I wld hv died during childbirthing.

must have been tough during pregnancy with low-lying placenta, isn't it? a friend of mine had that too and she bled quite often.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:23 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

must have been tough during pregnancy with low-lying placenta, isn't it? a friend of mine had that too and she bled quite often.

Only ah boy pregnancy more complicated - spotting in early trimester, got to go for injections regularly (like 3 times a week) for 1 month, then 1 week stay in the hospital.

Elder boy pregnancy was breeze. Fall once in the bath tub, fall down once in the hawker centre- no complications to me.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:30 pm

till now, ah boy still gave more headaches... :smile:

told my ds at birth he gave me pain, big liao still giving me headaches. told him my white hair caused by him. :laugh: cos i only have 1 strand.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:45 pm

icy_mama wrote:till now, ah boy still gave more headaches... :smile:

told my ds at birth he gave me pain, big liao still giving me headaches. told him my white hair caused by him. :laugh: cos i only have 1 strand.

:lol: true true.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Funny la you! :rotflmao: Cracked me up big time!

After an arduous beyond 13hrs labour without epidural... :faint: Well, 1st time, still gong-gong... dunno wat type and wat level of pain oredi wanna go hospital.. :clubmyself: .. go to early.. kena strapped up.. the wait was like awaiting death cos contractions were really a new sorta pain never knew about so I remember making a mental note that i wanted to try anything else other than have baby (if I had another) come out the natural way.

2nd time went in abit later, came out of delivery room in mere hours to be taken to ward. Delivery itself was about an hour plus stitching. Baby was big, hurt like ............

After so long, 8 yrs to be close.. kena ambushed.. dread to experience the pain agn after so long forgotten. As an older mom with #3, soooooo many complications. :( Down syndrome.. Deformation.. Brain/neuro issues.. Had meat-like growth come out I thought I miscarried.. Almost miscarried second time around, had to take those painful thigh jabs.. :( Ended up with most challenging birthing ordeal amongst the four.. he had no breathing after he came out.. no crying.. no movement.. his neck was tilted so he was not able to exit as smoothly though already engaged.. I pushed till I thought I had nothing left.. My lower ribs n tummy bruised from the gynae's hard pushes to which I allowed him to (just do anything to get baby out).. But chubs came out perfect. :love:

#4..........

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:31 pm

:udawoman: 4 times... really brave and i :salute:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs