Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Tue May 27, 2014 9:56 pm

My first perm was in pri sch. A granddaughter of granny's friend permed her hair n looked nice, according to the elders. So grandma arranged for me to do a perm too. Gosh. I ended up pulling the perm hair. In the end, neither here or there for a long time till I cut those locks off.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue May 27, 2014 10:21 pm

Night cream

Good nite.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby schweppes » Tue May 27, 2014 10:21 pm

My dd1 has lovely thick and naturally wavy hair (reminds me of Jaclyn Smith from Charlie's Angels) but she wants to straighten it. Her friend has fine straight hair and she wants to perm it. They like each other's hair except their own. Human beings are so hard to please. haha

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby buds » Tue May 27, 2014 10:22 pm

You have bushy eyebrows and want to trim it.

Others would kill to have more. :lol:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby schweppes » Tue May 27, 2014 10:24 pm

buds wrote:You have bushy eyebrows and want to trim it.

uh... not when u have birds wanting to nest in them :skeptical:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby buds » Tue May 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Jennifer wrote:My first perm was in pri sch. A granddaughter of granny's friend permed her hair n looked nice, according to the elders. So grandma arranged for me to do a perm too. Gosh. I ended up pulling the perm hair. In the end, neither here or there for a long time till I cut those locks off.

I know the feeling!!! :frustrated:

My mom forced upon me all her supposed hairstyle guru creations on me. I was a guinea pig. Come to think of it, she literally controlled everything, it's not just limited to hairstyle, it was all of my life. :( That's why I hope to do better when it comes to raising my children. I never really had a life. I want my children to live theirs & remember everything fondly in a long time to come.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Tue May 27, 2014 10:28 pm

schweppes wrote:
buds wrote:You have bushy eyebrows and want to trim it.

uh... not when u have birds wanting to nest in them :skeptical:

You're exaggerating wor.
Ok wait! Nx time I'll look harder. :evil:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Tue May 27, 2014 10:51 pm

buds wrote:The only times I had bangs were when I had short hairdos, like the one from last you saw. After which I grew them long, through confinement, yes.. then a trim.. and to the specky Aniston look.. and because I kept the length below shoulder after my last trim a month back, it is now the long layered look of the first two Aniston hairdo. My hair is really straight. Most times the hairdressers thought my rebonding was really good. :lol: I've never had a rebonding in my life. I think it'd make it look flat.

My hair was also v.straight till ard Sec3 when I had my 1st body perm. That perm seemed to have activated my innate curls and ever since, my hair is slight wavy, not in a v.flattering way. Still prefer my old glossy straight hair.

My last soft-rebonding was abt 3 yrs ago so hair back to slight wavy look, q.unkempt at times b4 Apr haircut. Don't know how she did it but Olivia managed to cut it such that my hair is q.straight, prob my hair mask efforts also played a part ba.

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed May 28, 2014 7:15 am

schweppes wrote:My dd1 has lovely thick and naturally wavy hair (reminds me of Jaclyn Smith from Charlie's Angels) but she wants to straighten it. Her friend has fine straight hair and she wants to perm it. They like each other's hair except their own. Human beings are so hard to please. haha

:lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed May 28, 2014 7:17 am

Integer wrote:My hair was also v.straight till ard Sec3 when I had my 1st body perm. That perm seemed to have activated my innate curls...

:lol:

Mine always look like a lion mane. It was worst those days when I had more hair.

Integer wrote:My last soft-rebonding was abt 3 yrs ago so hair back to slight wavy look, q.unkempt at times b4 Apr haircut. Don't know how she did it but Olivia managed to cut it such that my hair is q.straight, prob my hair mask efforts also played a part ba.

I look forward to today's appt :please:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres