Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:08 pm

buds wrote:
icy_mama wrote:best wishes to your sil and soon to be newborn niece/nephew!

my firstborn was breech so no choice gotta do c-section. felt cheated first time round. :lol:

second time round wanna be hero to try natural, turn out, ds head too big. cervix never dilate. felt like death came a-calling :laugh:

third time round, be good and be smart liao, just pick a date get small one out.

sigh.... 3 times, still no natural birth. :smile:

Funny la you! :rotflmao: Cracked me up big time!

After an arduous beyond 13hrs labour without epidural... :faint: Well, 1st time, still gong-gong... dunno wat type and wat level of pain oredi wanna go hospital.. :clubmyself: .. go to early.. kena strapped up.. the wait was like awaiting death cos contractions were really a new sorta pain never knew about so I remember making a mental note that i wanted to try anything else other than have baby (if I had another) come out the natural way.

2nd time went in abit later, came out of delivery room in mere hours to be taken to ward. Delivery itself was about an hour plus stitching. Baby was big, hurt like ............

After so long, 8 yrs to be close.. kena ambushed.. dread to experience the pain agn after so long forgotten. As an older mom with #3, soooooo many complications. :( Down syndrome.. Deformation.. Brain/neuro issues.. Had meat-like growth come out I thought I miscarried.. Almost miscarried second time around, had to take those painful thigh jabs.. :( Ended up with most challenging birthing ordeal amongst the four.. he had no breathing after he came out.. no crying.. no movement.. his neck was tilted so he was not able to exit as smoothly though already engaged.. I pushed till I thought I had nothing left.. My lower ribs n tummy bruised from the gynae's hard pushes to which I allowed him to (just do anything to get baby out).. But chubs came out perfect. :love:

#4..........

the above is R(A) - scary scenes

:udawoman:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:86

Post by buds » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Wait! Haven't gone into #4 story yet! :scared:

I decided to wait really zhun zhun on the dot feel like three to two minute interval-contractions before I admit myself. I don't like the finger-measure-agaration done every half hour. So like when I delivered chubs, I let the kids play at the hospital's playground.. go Mac Donald's.. have ice-cream.. I even had a small pillow/cushion so I could squeeze that instead of pinching hubs' arms each time the contractions came.. He said I steady can even think of that. :rotflmao: You see how thoughtful I was? :imanangel:

Cut story short, as I felt the first few two-minute interval contractions, I told hubs can wheel me in liao. We went in chuckling, "Here we go..... again." Left the children to draw (brought battle gear) and breastfeed chubs for the last time while my girls helped look after him. The nurses helped too. My parents took over once they were there. During chubs' time, the girls were at the reception drawing with the nurses outside quietly. I made sure I ate nice filling yummies cos kena experience no more food when delivered late. My gynae was otw to meet me in the delivery room when I said I feel it coming already. Midwife said mebbe I just wanted to :constipation: .. I was like :skeptical: Gawd, after this many children I would know what's coming right? :faint: Nurse said they were under instructions NOT to give anything (yup, no jabs no nothing) except gas if I wanted to use that cos this was gonna be a fast and furious one. We were still giggling away cos hubs knew i would literally glue myself to the gas. I joked that i wanted to bring the god-sent invention home. :please: The nurses who came in and out chuckled with us and said we sure know wat we were doing and knew the SOP.

What seemed like a scene from a Species alien movie where you can see the alien along the skin going up down and all around and suddenly it just had to come out. That's exactly what happened. Nurse conceded that indeed baby was coming out cos can see the head oredi (well duh, I oredi told her) and if we don't mind, she could receive the baby on the gynae's behalf, but that he's arriving in a jiff to cut cord and stitch up.

Then, I tugged at hubs and said in my final pushing-breath.. "The baby's coming already, I can't wait." And out the dragon boi slid out. Hubs said I literally gave birth all on my own. I added yup, without any jabs! Pain everywhere!

Told him before I fainted from exhaustion that we are seriously too old for this. :politebleah:
Last edited by buds on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Jennifer » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:43 pm

buds wrote:Wait! Haven't gone into #4 story yet! :scared:

I decided to wait really zhun zhun on the dot feel like three to two minute interval-contractions before I admit myself. I don't like the finger-measure-agaration done every half hour. So like when I delivered chubs, I let the kids play at the hospital's playground.. go Mac Donald's.. have ice-cream.. I even had a small pillow/cushion so I could squeeze that instead of pinching hubs' arms each time the contractions came.. He said I steady can even think of that. :rotflmao: You see how thoughtful I was? :imanangel:

Cut story short, as I felt the first few two-minute interval contractions, I told hubs can wheel me in liao. We went in chuckling, "Here we go..... again." Left the children to draw (brought battle gear) and breastfeed chubs for the last time while my girls helped look after him. The nurses helped too. My parents took over once they were there. During chubs' time, the girls were at the reception drawing with the nurses outside quietly. I made sure I ate nice filling yummies cos kena experience no more food when delivered late. My gynae was otw to meet me in the delivery room when I said I feel it coming already. Midwife said mebbe I just wanted to :constipation: .. I was like :skeptical: Gawd, after this many children I would know what's coming right? :faint: Nurse said they were under instructions NOT to give anything (yup, no jabs no nothing) except gas if I wanted to use that cos this was gonna be a fast and furious one. We were still giggling away cos hubs knew i would literally glue myself to the gas. i joked that i wanted to bring the god-sent home. The nurses who came in and out chuckled with us and said we sure know wat we were doing and knew the SOP.

What seemed like a scene from a Species alien movie where you can see the alien along the skin going up down and all around and suddenly it just had to come out. That's exactly what happened. Nurse conceded that indeed baby was coming out cos can see the head oredi (well duh, I oredi told her) and if we don't mind, she could receive the baby on the gynae's behalf, but that he's arriving in a jiff to cut cord and stitch up.

Then, I tugged at hubs and said in my final pushing-breath.. "The baby's coming already, I can't wait." And out the dragon boi slid out. Hubs said I literally gave birth all on my own. I added yup, without any jabs! Pain everywhere!

Told him before I fainted from exhaustion that we are seriously too old for this. :politebleah:

Alien coming? "V" u watch this?

u one amazing lady :salute: :salute: :salute:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by buds » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Before I forget...

May your sil have a safe delivery. :love:

Baby smells are like new cars according to hubs. Thankfully mine still got abit left, else can you imagine if I had to get a "new car"! :faint:

:rotflmao:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Jennifer » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:49 pm

buds wrote:May your sil have a safe delivery. :love:

:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Jennifer » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:29 pm

MIL just called, SIL#2 has delivered a 3.3kg baby :rahrah:

SIL#2 is the smallest size among us, yet she delivers the heaviest baby :celebrate:

:thankyou: all for the prayers.

keroppi
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:5

Post by keroppi » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:31 pm

:congrats: You are a new aunt to another baby !!

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by buds » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:46 pm

:congrats: 3.3kg sure sounds like one healthy baby! :please:

Am happy the mother and baby is well. :D

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:29

Post by icy_mama » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:57 pm

congratulations, jennifer! newborns are soooooo adorable! :love: when are u going to visit them? do u think your sil will mind sharing her baby pix with us?

ps. my dds weighed 3.5kg and my ds a whopping 3.83kg. i put on almost 20kgs for each pregnancy and not to mention i looked like a beached whale. :laugh:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Jennifer » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:59 pm

李宗盛-凡人歌

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfQel3jxK-g

I wish for my SIL#2 newborn the wisdom to know what he can change and what he needs to accept in this world and the courage to change what he can change for the greater good of the common people.