Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby autumnbronze » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Its really hoooooot :sweat:

A small umbrella and a hand held fan are my staples in my handbag now.

I can even fan myself in the MRT station while waiting for the train :yikes:

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11875
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Total Likes: 63


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:02 pm

How I wish there is Weiss sorbet in my fridge, ahahahah

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Just finished ironing, now watching a repeat of The Strange Housekeeper.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:08 pm

Ah boy starting on his CL hols assignment

I :slapshead:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby autumnbronze » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Jennifer wrote:How I wish there is Weiss sorbet in my fridge, ahahahah


Oh noooooo, you are giving me ideas!

I like the mango one :drool:

Yesterday, while waiting for DH to finish showering, i took out the tub of HD ice cream and ate it while watching tv. Its a good thing DH came out soon after and alerted me. I was almost half way through the tub :sweat: :sweat:

Needless to say, I quickly got up and kept the tub back in the freezer :oops: :oops:

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11875
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Total Likes: 63



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:32 am

jennifer, welcome back! :hugs:

sorry, a bit late... :oops: but, i'm happy to have u back.

i believed u had a wonderful trip! "enjoyed" all your yummy lunches and dinners and the manholes too. :smile: thank you for sharing!

btw, have u played "manhole" on nintendo?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby bb_ mom » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:25 am

autumnbronze wrote:
Jennifer wrote:How I wish there is Weiss sorbet in my fridge, ahahahah


Oh noooooo, you are giving me ideas!

I like the mango one :drool:

Yesterday, while waiting for DH to finish showering, i took out the tub of HD ice cream and ate it while watching tv. Its a good thing DH came out soon after and alerted me. I was almost half way through the tub :sweat: :sweat:

Needless to say, I quickly got up and kept the tub back in the freezer :oops: :oops:

You eat ice cream straight from tub? OMG! So dangerous. :yikes:

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8860
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:26 pm
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:32 am

bb_ mom wrote:
autumnbronze wrote:
Jennifer wrote:How I wish there is Weiss sorbet in my fridge, ahahahah


Oh noooooo, you are giving me ideas!

I like the mango one :drool:

Yesterday, while waiting for DH to finish showering, i took out the tub of HD ice cream and ate it while watching tv. Its a good thing DH came out soon after and alerted me. I was almost half way through the tub :sweat: :sweat:

Needless to say, I quickly got up and kept the tub back in the freezer :oops: :oops:

You eat ice cream straight from tub? OMG! So dangerous. :yikes:


Ya, very dangerous 不知不觉 can finish the whole tub (that's me) :rotflmao:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:33 am

icy_mama wrote:jennifer, welcome back! :hugs:

sorry, a bit late... :oops: but, i'm happy to have u back.

i believed u had a wonderful trip! "enjoyed" all your yummy lunches and dinners and the manholes too. :smile: thank you for sharing!

btw, have u played "manhole" on nintendo?


:hugs:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby autumnbronze » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:11 pm

Jennifer wrote:
bb_ mom wrote:
You eat ice cream straight from tub? OMG! So dangerous. :yikes:


Ya, very dangerous 不知不觉 can finish the whole tub (that's me) :rotflmao:


Yup! Dangerous it is :oops: :oops:

A price to pay for my laziness ....

I usually take 2 to 3 tablespoons in a bowl.

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11875
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Total Likes: 63


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres