Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:12 pm

reminder reminder

NTUC knife redemption by 2nd July

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby autumnbronze » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Jennifer wrote:reminder reminder

NTUC knife redemption by 2nd July


Thank you for the reminder Jennifer!

I was sorting out the coupons today. i thought the redemption overdue date is in August!

Now must go and see what sort of knife to redeem :smile:

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11875
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Total Likes: 63


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:25 pm

autumnbronze wrote:
Jennifer wrote:reminder reminder

NTUC knife redemption by 2nd July


Thank you for the reminder Jennifer!

I was sorting out the coupons today. i thought the redemption overdue date is in August!

Now must go and see what sort of knife to redeem :smile:


sorry

bonus points last day of issue is 2nd July

last date for redemption is 16th July or while stocks last.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Jennifer wrote:
sleepy wrote:Anyone has made any progress?


I still weigh ard 55-56kg. No idea what's the fat%.

Jennifer,

Happened to be at PP and popped by the Watson's members 1 day sale. Decided to"upgrade" my scale to one wh supposedly can also measure body water , muscle and fat ratio. UP 70+, today $49.90, if using Posb cc, further 10% rebate.

Image

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:47 pm

KKH gynae apt this morning to do a pap smear. Ultrasound pelvis apt is afternoon 3pm, cannot be earlier.

If all results are well, I wont hear from KKH and the next appt is next year.

Btw, I also made an appt with KKH Breast Centre, to follow up on the mammo and ultrasound scan I did last year with the pte practice gynae. Went back to the pte practice clinic this morning to get back the results so that KKH Breast Centre can do a comparison.

Busy day today. Later going for the NYT briefing at Yishun.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
sleepy wrote:Anyone has made any progress?


I still weigh ard 55-56kg. No idea what's the fat%.

Jennifer,

Happened to be at PP and popped by the Watson's members 1 day sale. Decided to"upgrade" my scale to one wh supposedly can also measure body water , muscle and fat ratio. UP 70+, today $49.90, if using Posb cc, further 10% rebate.

Image



1 day sale??? only today ah?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby TheAnswer » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:50 pm

Jennifer.. only today and I heard that not all watson branch have sale! Causeway point has watson sale too..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:56 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Integer wrote:Jennifer,

Happened to be at PP and popped by the Watson's members 1 day sale. Decided to"upgrade" my scale to one wh supposedly can also measure body water , muscle and fat ratio. UP 70+, today $49.90, if using Posb cc, further 10% rebate.

Image



1 day sale??? only today ah?

Yes today only. But iirc, they always have members' sale. Frequently received their sms on members' sale but today is my 1st time there for such sales cos happen to be ard...

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:23 pm

oic.

next time I better read their promo email properly :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby bb_ mom » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Jennifer wrote:KKH gynae apt this morning to do a pap smear. Ultrasound pelvis apt is afternoon 3pm, cannot be earlier.

If all results are well, I wont hear from KKH and the next appt is next year.

Btw, I also made an appt with KKH Breast Centre, to follow up on the mammo and ultrasound scan I did last year with the pte practice gynae. Went back to the pte practice clinic this morning to get back the results so that KKH Breast Centre can do a comparison.

Busy day today. Later going for the NYT briefing at Yishun.

Can just call up KKH breast centre to fix appointment for mammogram?

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8860
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:26 pm
Total Likes: 13


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres