Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:43 am

Getting bored here.

Went to the canteen for early lunch, ordered chicken cutlet, already cooked, not even lukewarm, fries hard n dry n cold too. So lousy.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:50 am

Jennifer wrote:Hahhaha, got dads n sister or GF too.

Overheard a boy telling the mum the blood test was painful. I was like: aiya, forgot to bring the blood test report we did a few mths ago.

just the words "blood test" will make goose bumps appear on my arms. :nailbite:

oh mama, blood test is blxxdy painful!!

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:01 pm

I never hv fear for blood test. Injections r more painful than drawing blood. Btw, there r better injection methods now, less painful than the oldish method. No fear hor. Hahhaha

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Some boys out from the checkup rooms will approach the parents b4 moving on somewhere else. Mine like gone MIA :(

So I gong gong sitting in front of the tv, surfing or reading.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:05 pm

Watching Wheel of Fortune now, Bednbreakfast.com seems interesting.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:07 pm

Jennifer wrote:I never hv fear for blood test. Injections r more painful than drawing blood. Btw, there r better injection methods now, less painful than the oldish method. No fear hor. Hahhaha

my veins are super fine. so if there are many tests that needed blood, the amount of blood to draw will have to increase. so, one poke is never enough. :faint: and when i have a slightly inexperienced blood drawer.... :scared: and they needed more than 1 poke to find my veins. :faint:

that's why i :siam: screenings that needed my blood.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Hubby used to see this elderly GP which poked x no. of times looking for a vein to draw blood. He finally stopped going to him.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:23 pm

The KKH emergency dept had done a very good job with ah boy, he is less fearful of needles now.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:27 pm

Jennifer wrote:Hubby used to see this elderly GP which poked x no. of times looking for a vein to draw blood. He finally stopped going to him.

:yikes:

i got poked 5 times by clinic nurse when i was preggie with dd. i was in tears! :cry:

so much stress for poor dd. thereafter, for #2 and #3, my gynae sent me straight to the lab for those super fine needles and will take the minimum number of tests possible. :sweat:

till today, dd is the only one afraid of needles.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby ngl2010 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:39 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Hubby used to see this elderly GP which poked x no. of times looking for a vein to draw blood. He finally stopped going to him.

:yikes:

i got poked 5 times by clinic nurse when i was preggie with dd. i was in tears! :cry:

so much stress for poor dd. thereafter, for #2 and #3, my gynae sent me straight to the lab for those super fine needles and will take the minimum number of tests possible. :sweat:

till today, dd is the only one afraid of needles.

icy_mama, all my sisters have very fine veins too (not me, luckily). So, usually they straight away ask for the finest needle like needle for babies. It helps if the nurse is very experienced. If get those inexperienced one, then better :siam:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 7049
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Total Likes: 77


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres