Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:35 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:...Btw, the other time he did a survey for ELL "Singlish", I think he did not get a good sample distribution, kena "chided" by teacher :lol:

The minimum sample size for a survey to have any significance is 20. 50 is quite good. 100 would be excellent.

100?

I think we might hv prob doing 50, :oops:

How do your students find 100 respondents?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:39 am

Good morning.

I am up very early, ard 4.30am

Cause: loud breathing from hubby lor.

Our room air con temp was set at 24degC.

Ytd I changed bed sheet n he used a clean piece of blanket. Maybe that blanket is not thick enough?

I got up to up the temp to 25, ended up my side of the bed is not cooled.

He finally stopped snoring, but I could not get back to sleep.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:10 am

Good Morning!

I was up earlier, maybe 5.30, just lying in bed thinking abt the pair of light gold sandals wh I decided not to buy ytd... :oops:

After I did chemical cleaning of our aircon, I set the temp at 26 degree, still too cold for me with thin blanket. Sometimes, just me alone, I will up till 27, 28 at nite or just turn off & turn on fan. Most days too lazy to get up fm bed to do so, worried I can't get back to bed. :gloomy:

Now I'm used to waking at such hrs, any time fm 5am is gd time to me. These early hrs are my ME time or sometimes my most hated hsehold chore - ironing, catch up time. :smile:

Today my cd choice is a Jacky Cheung compilation ...waiting for gym to open ... going to try my new Skechers running shoes... :wink:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:15 am

Must we resubmit the survey, Jennifer? Since it's amended? Thought the qns look the same, with new addition of intro...

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:34 am

Integer wrote:Must we resubmit the survey, Jennifer? Since it's amended? Thought the qns look the same, with new addition of intro...

I think no need to resubmit. Let me ask elder boy when I meet him for lunch. He is out for CIP.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:37 am

Going back to sleep b4 ME time at Orchard Rd, I need to replace my casual handbag.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Went to Raffles City Robinson, handbags section is so small. I think OG Orchard has more to offer.

Bou a chino shorts from M&S, now on offer, $29.90

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:53 pm

MIL's helper dropped a bomb on us, she wants to go back, though there is another 6 mths of service due.

SIL's helper contract also due in Jan next year. Her helper has not brou up the issue of going back.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Jennifer wrote:100?

I think we might hv prob doing 50, :oops:

How do your students find 100 respondents?

Lol... I'd rather not know. I think they make each other do the survey, and then extend their catch to friends and family.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:58 pm

Integer wrote:Good Morning!

I was up earlier, maybe 5.30, just lying in bed thinking abt the pair of light gold sandals wh I decided not to buy ytd... :oops:

After I did chemical cleaning of our aircon, I set the temp at 26 degree, still too cold for me with thin blanket. Sometimes, just me alone, I will up till 27, 28 at nite or just turn off & turn on fan. Most days too lazy to get up fm bed to do so, worried I can't get back to bed. :gloomy:

Now I'm used to waking at such hrs, any time fm 5am is gd time to me. These early hrs are my ME time or sometimes my most hated hsehold chore - ironing, catch up time. :smile:

Today my cd choice is a Jacky Cheung compilation ...waiting for gym to open ... going to try my new Skechers running shoes... :wink:

How was the shoes?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres