Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:59 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:100?

I think we might hv prob doing 50, :oops:

How do your students find 100 respondents?


Lol... I'd rather not know. I think they make each other do the survey, and then extend their catch to friends and family.



:rotflmao:

Like that results surely not indicative of the general population.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
Posts: 15823
Joined: Mon Sep 03,
Location: Singapore
Total Likes:320

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by ChiefKiasu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Jennifer wrote: :rotflmao:

Like that results surely not indicative of the general population.


It would be if they select projects that are related to their population samples :evil: . These students can be pretty smart. Also, I suspect some of the samples are doctored... but there is no way to tell for sure :faint:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:04 pm

On the bus to Orchard area, I noticed there r students doing flag day. Has flag day changed to Sunday? The outskirts of Orchard Rd had very few passerby, saw a few students idling.

Today me the mountain tortoise walked throughout the underpass leading to a Esplanade MRT from Raffles City, many shops, few customers, how to do biz?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:17 pm

http://www.rakuten.com.sg/shop/lime/product/l-1787-51/

Seeking some advice- this bag worth this price?

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 7295
Joined: Tue May 24,
Total Likes:74

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by ngl2010 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Jennifer wrote:On the bus to Orchard area, I noticed there r students doing flag day. Has flag day changed to Sunday? The outskirts of Orchard Rd had very few passerby, saw a few students idling.

Today me the mountain tortoise walked throughout the underpass leading to a Esplanade MRT from Raffles City, many shops, few customers, how to do biz?

I saw many office people on weekdays.


Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:49 pm


Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 10970
Joined: Fri Feb 17,
Total Likes:37

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Imami » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:55 pm

Jennifer, the link doesn't load. Or can you snapshot the screen and post here?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Imami wrote:Jennifer, the link doesn't load. Or can you snapshot the screen and post here?



Hahaha, I dunno how leh.

I clicked the link, ok leh.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Jennifer wrote:http://www.rakuten.com.sg/shop/lime/product/l-1787-51/

Seeking some advice- this bag worth this price?


Quite worth it in my opinion. Can use in 3 ways. Just a little concerned that the white material might get dirty easily. I prefer the green one :smile:

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 13894
Joined: Tue Oct 04,
Total Likes:221

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by jetsetter » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:33 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote: :rotflmao:

Like that results surely not indicative of the general population.


It would be if they select projects that are related to their population samples :evil: . These students can be pretty smart. Also, I suspect some of the samples are doctored... but there is no way to tell for sure :faint:


CKS is a teacher?

Locked