Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Integer wrote:Prob too long didn't wear white shoes, to me like too lao sweet? :smile:

:lol:

go ahead n wear, now that u lose so much kg, surely look good in white :rahrah:

Somehow I now have this mental block towards white... white top and shorts worn separately still ok. Even my white long pants I'm a bit errr ... reminds me of the older aunties I see near the wet mkt I go to who wear red tshirt & white pants as their exercise gear . :smile:

The other day I saw and tried on a drop waist cotton lace Mango casual dress. Fitted well & I really like the design... but didn't buy cos there's only white available. :cry:

I like to wear fancy laced/checkered/plain colour/polos tees with white bottoms.. They match well..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby zbear » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:42 am

Integer wrote:Even my white long pants I'm a bit errr ... reminds me of the older aunties I see near the wet mkt I go to who wear red tshirt & white pants as their exercise gear . :smile:

Are the aunties getting ready for National Day?

:wink:

zbear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:27 am

TA, what colored bag to match with light orange shirt dress?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:48 am

Jennifer wrote:TA, what colored bag to match with light orange shirt dress?

I will match with blue or white bag.. Prefer blue though.. I might also pair with a blue belt.. Stretchable type..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:38 am

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:TA, what colored bag to match with light orange shirt dress?

I will match with blue or white bag.. Prefer blue though.. I might also pair with a blue belt.. Stretchable type..

:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:42 am

Jennifer wrote:The ones to be demolished shld b the older blocks, at least 40 years old ones.

Just wondering, one buys a 99 HDB flat, yet does not live in one for 99 years. Residentsbr offered Margaret Drive, Dawson Estate. Those thinking of enrolling their child in New Town Pri will b most affected.

Doubt Sheng Siong block will be affected, it is quite new n there r a few newer blocks in front of the mrt station.

question.... for those tanglin halt blocks which are to demolished. if affected residents owns private properties, that means they won't be offered another HDB flat right? then, how much would they be compensated? how does HDB determine the compensation?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:11 am

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:The ones to be demolished shld b the older blocks, at least 40 years old ones.

Just wondering, one buys a 99 HDB flat, yet does not live in one for 99 years. Residentsbr offered Margaret Drive, Dawson Estate. Those thinking of enrolling their child in New Town Pri will b most affected.

Doubt Sheng Siong block will be affected, it is quite new n there r a few newer blocks in front of the mrt station.

question.... for those tanglin halt blocks which are to demolished. if affected residents owns private properties, that means they won't be offered another HDB flat right? then, how much would they be compensated? how does HDB determine the compensation?

:scratchhead: too

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby slmkhoo » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:15 am

icy_mama wrote:question.... for those tanglin halt blocks which are to demolished. if affected residents owns private properties, that means they won't be offered another HDB flat right? then, how much would they be compensated? how does HDB determine the compensation?

I think if they already own a private property, they can still get another flat? I looked on the HDB website, and it seems that as long as they don't buy one after the SERS announcement, they are still eligible. When my sil's flat came under SERS (but this was 16 yrs ago), they were eligible to get a new flat but restricted to a 4-room flat only, not a 5-room.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:19 am

slmkhoo wrote:
icy_mama wrote:question.... for those tanglin halt blocks which are to demolished. if affected residents owns private properties, that means they won't be offered another HDB flat right? then, how much would they be compensated? how does HDB determine the compensation?

I think if they already own a private property, they can still get another flat? I looked on the HDB website, and it seems that as long as they don't buy one after the SERS announcement, they are still eligible. When my sil's flat came under SERS (but this was 16 yrs ago), they were eligible to get a new flat but restricted to a 4-room flat only, not a 5-room.

thanks, slmkhoo. :smile:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Made an appt to see a Senior Physician at Bao Zhong Tang this Fri. Hopefully she can help ah boy.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres