Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:48 pm

Jennifer wrote:Image

My money plants.

The older pot now has 2 extra poles.

Your money plants are growing so well. :love:
Love money plants cos I love $$$ :wink:


Jennifer,
Do u know why my 铁树 has these brown spots?

Image

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:54 pm

Integer wrote:Your money plants are growing so well. :love:
Love money plants cos I love $$$ :wink:


Jennifer,
Do u know why my 铁树 has these brown spots?

Image


Ah? I dunno leh.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:39 pm

10.25miles, 37.22 mins

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:28 pm


Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Giant is having a promo for Australia pork soft bones, good for soups, $0.99 per 100g

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Imami » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:50 pm

Jennifer wrote:Giant is having a promo for Australia pork soft bones, good for soups, $0.99 per 100g

Giant always have good promo. But in terms of perishables, I find that they are not as fresh as Ntuc (compare among supermarkets only, wet market still win hands down).

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11015
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Total Likes: 37


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:39 pm

Brou ah boy to Novena Specialist Centre via the underpass from Novena MRT stn, many eating stalls. Too bad not time to browse, esp not with ah boy.

The physician who attended to us said it is not right to suspect IBS based on a few tummy ache or history of diarrhea and that ah boy shld avoid cold food. To grow taller, she recommends deep sleep by 10pm in a dark room.

I hv opt for the clinic to brew the 草药 to be collected tmr. :xedfingers:

She has a dd, also 13 yo, now standing at 1.77 m tall. The dad is 1.8+m tall.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Imami » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:42 pm

She herself leh? Tall?

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11015
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Total Likes: 37


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Porky Pig » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Jennifer wrote:Brou ah boy to Novena Specialist Centre via the underpass from Novena MRT stn, many eating stalls. Too bad not time to browse, esp not with ah boy.

The physician who attended to us said it is not right to suspect IBS based on a few tummy ache or history of diarrhea and that ah boy shld avoid cold food. To grow taller, she recommends deep sleep by 10pm in a dark room.

I hv opt for the clinic to brew the 草药 to be collected tmr. :xedfingers:

She has a dd, also 13 yo, now standing at 1.77 m tall. The dad is 1.8+m tall.


Wow that's tall. My DS also 13 years old is only 1.63m.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Imami wrote:She herself leh? Tall?



She is not short but not very tall. Maybe 1.6+m?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres