Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:28 am

jjxy mum wrote:
Integer wrote:
jjxy mum wrote:Thanks Integer for your recommendations, I didn't know there is crepe cake in sg bakery...looks good but very sinful.

Your welcome, jjxy mum. :smile:

Have not tried crepe cake b4, thou I know it was all the rage a few yrs ago. You tried b4? Overseas?

yes..tried at Malacca http://www.nadeje.com.my & theirs is about 9rm each piece..$7 per pcs seem too pricey.

Ya, read abt this nadaje cakeshop b4 in some msian blogs...

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:42 pm

Went for a haircut at a hair salon in HV MRT stn. Was given a hair wash by a very young looking girl, thought she is a "洗头妹." Turned out she is one of the hairstylist too. She showed me my stubborn savvy hair at the back of my head, beneath a layer of straight ones.

I hv a mixed head- front n side r straight, back r straight on the surface, wavy ones beneath the top surface. Weird hor. Hubby said like my split personality :rotflmao:

I suggested to do a perm, she discouraged the idea. Either I keep at this length or keep a blob or rebond.

Later in the afternoon, hubby n I went to Clementi Mall to look at HTC phones, we passed by a hair salon n stopped to look at the photos. The hair stylist came to us. When I asked him what he can do with my type of hair, he suggested doing a perm at the ends, keeping the top straight. The first hair stylist to recommend me such a style. I m tempted to try, but need to grow the hair longer.

He also recommended to do colouring so that the perm looks nicer.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Since I was at HV, I dropped by Coffee Club to buy a slice of BFC $7.20 excluding tax.

Hubby did not like the sponge texture, less coarse than Bakerzin, yet not smooth like Sun M*.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Ah boy vomited his lunch. Talk n eat during lunch, he said.

Then asked me why this year he vomited more often?

I reminded him this year he is sec 1, longer hours in sch, more intensive physical activities, n I hv always bn telling him to rest more, though he turns a deaf ear to my advice.

When would he learn?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Today, hubby taught ah boy Maths topics Inverse Proportion. He now knows why I was crazy last year :rotflmao:

Anyway, ah boy did not understand what hubby is teaching. So the bucket was passed back to me, though I hv no idea what is inverse proportion. Ah boy had to explain to me the basics. Just when I understood what is going on about the topic, he told me he does not feel too well. So, we stopped the session.

I hope by making ah boy explains to me, he gets to understand the topic better n maybe he will find the right answer to his own qns.

Anyone has a Maths home tutor to recommend? Must be stern, not llls, can explain concepts well, not drilling. :xedfingers:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:21 pm

is ah boy feeling better now?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:32 pm

icy_mama wrote:is ah boy feeling better now?

Vomited 4 to 5 times, now sleeping.

Whenever he is sick, he does not behave like an ill person. Still full of energy. Yet to complain he is hungry. Unlike the last round. Luckily hubby is back from overseas, if need to, can drive us to see doctor.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby qms » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:37 pm

Jennifer wrote:Anyone has a Maths home tutor to recommend? Must be stern, not llls, can explain concepts well, not drilling. :xedfingers:

:wink:

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby icy_mama » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:02 am

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:is ah boy feeling better now?

Vomited 4 to 5 times, now sleeping.

Whenever he is sick, he does not behave like an ill person. Still full of energy. Yet to complain he is hungry. Unlike the last round. Luckily hubby is back from overseas, if need to, can drive us to see doctor.

vomited so many times and still got energy? :salute: his internal battery must be really strong.

hope he's feeling better today.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:04 am

qms wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Anyone has a Maths home tutor to recommend? Must be stern, not llls, can explain concepts well, not drilling. :xedfingers:

:wink:

did our 班长 just recommended herself? :wink:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres