Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:05 pm

No worries.

I hv long passed the phase of worrying when the boys fall sick

:rotflmao: seasoned liao :duck:

I am only still stuck at the phase of they do not grow as much vertically n horizontally as I would love to see :laugh:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Porky Pig » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:08 pm

Jennifer wrote:No worries.

I hv long passed the phase of worrying when the boys fall sick

:rotflmao: seasoned liao :duck:

I am only still stuck at the phase of they do not grow as much vertically n horizontally as I would love to see :laugh:


Hahaha, like the way you put it. I have the same issue for my Dd. She is 5years old and only weighs 15.1kg on good days. She is now 1.05m. Her friends, peers and cousins are all weighing 18 - 22 kg. :cry:

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:09 pm

bou the eggs on Sat, thought of doing the hair mask today

http://urbanbushbabes.com/3-diy-protein ... aged-hair/

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby slmkhoo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:17 pm

Jennifer wrote:Doc said it is gastric flu.

Hubby :spank: me for blaming indigestion.

That's not very fair - the initial symptoms are pretty much the same. Poor boy, didn't he have this just a while ago? Is he very susceptible? By the way, is he a careful handwasher? Because there was a period when my older girl got this more often, I think it was because she often took snacks from a friend who was NOT a good handwasher. It got better after I told her to take food direct from the packet, not from her friend's hand!

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 10727
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:16 pm
Total Likes: 195


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:23 pm

Jennifer wrote:bou the eggs on Sat, thought of doing the hair mask today

http://urbanbushbabes.com/3-diy-protein ... aged-hair/

You plan to add anything to the eggs? My next treatment think I'll add some yoghurt. :wink:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:51 pm

slmkhoo wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Doc said it is gastric flu.

Hubby :spank: me for blaming indigestion.

That's not very fair - the initial symptoms are pretty much the same. Poor boy, didn't he have this just a while ago? Is he very susceptible? By the way, is he a careful handwasher? Because there was a period when my older girl got this more often, I think it was because she often took snacks from a friend who was NOT a good handwasher. It got better after I told her to take food direct from the packet, not from her friend's hand!


ah boy does not believe in handwashing, dun ask me how I live with this :lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:53 pm

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:bou the eggs on Sat, thought of doing the hair mask today

http://urbanbushbabes.com/3-diy-protein ... aged-hair/

You plan to add anything to the eggs? My next treatment think I'll add some yoghurt. :wink:


SGH doctor prescribed live cultures probiotic capsules to hubby. Hubby took them n felt queasy stomach, so he is stopping them. I now hv 20 capsules, so I thought I use them in yogurt making, then use some of the yogurt for hair mask.

Did not get any done today, cos spent the whole morning in KKH.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby autumnbronze » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Jennifer wrote:bou the eggs on Sat, thought of doing the hair mask today

http://urbanbushbabes.com/3-diy-protein ... aged-hair/


Wow jen!

Thanks for sharing the link.

Am also keen to try the black tea hair mask. :smile:

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11875
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Total Likes: 63


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:32 pm

autumnbronze wrote:Am also keen to try the black tea hair mask. :smile:


:smile:

I hv 2 inches cut off, now no tangles towards the end, lesser pull n hair fall too.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Yogurt in the thermal pot now. Hopefully the probiotic powder works.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres