Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:57 am

bb_ mom wrote:I'm also just sitting back with breakfast after my 4.5km walk cum jog.


U dun eat breakfast b4 the exercise?

My stomach calls automatically by 7am.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby bb_ mom » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:07 am

Jennifer wrote:
bb_ mom wrote:I'm also just sitting back with breakfast after my 4.5km walk cum jog.


U dun eat breakfast b4 the exercise?

My stomach calls automatically by 7am.

Once I eat breakfast, I have problem completing the route. I get stitches. So I wash up, change, plug on ear piece and out of the house.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8860
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:26 pm
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:38 am

bb_ mom wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
bb_ mom wrote:I'm also just sitting back with breakfast after my 4.5km walk cum jog.


U dun eat breakfast b4 the exercise?

My stomach calls automatically by 7am.

Once I eat breakfast, I have problem completing the route. I get stitches. So I wash up, change, plug on ear piece and out of the house.


oic.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:04 am

Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:Drainage stuck so must unclog them first.


How's the process going?


Update in my thread later.

Should have gone back earlier rather than try and try and gain and gain.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12121
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:18 am

Jennifer wrote:
bb_ mom wrote:I'm also just sitting back with breakfast after my 4.5km walk cum jog.


U dun eat breakfast b4 the exercise?

My stomach calls automatically by 7am.


For me usually a cup of milo of skim milk 1/2 hour before my exercise.

Breakfast about 1 hour after exercise, cos will take my time cool down, shower, etc

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12121
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:20 am

Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:Drainage stuck so must unclog them first.


How's the process going?


Update in my thread later.

Should have gone back earlier rather than try and try and gain and gain.


:rahrah: good news lor, congrats

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:22 am

now eating yoghurt+golden kiwi+chia seeds+honey

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby qms » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:40 pm

Jennifer wrote:Ahem, we r waiting for your sharing of Augmum's pork chop n tofu recipes leh


You are also interested? Image

Must wait for a while. No time to retrieve Augmum's posts. Catching up with posts in the P1 registration. Must make sure members behave or else will have to Image them. Many new members around this time and some post with ulterior motive. So, have to watch out.

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
 
Posts: 11195
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 10:35 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Imami » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:50 pm

qms wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Ahem, we r waiting for your sharing of Augmum's pork chop n tofu recipes leh


You are also interested? Image

Must wait for a while. No time to retrieve Augmum's posts. Catching up with posts in the P1 registration. Must make sure members behave or else will have to Image them. Many new members around this time and some post with ulterior motive. So, have to watch out.


:rubhands: yes.... qms, me waiting too.....

porkchop :drool:

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11015
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Total Likes: 37


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:25 pm

qms wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Ahem, we r waiting for your sharing of Augmum's pork chop n tofu recipes leh


You are also interested? Image

Must wait for a while. No time to retrieve Augmum's posts. Catching up with posts in the P1 registration. Must make sure members behave or else will have to Image them. Many new members around this time and some post with ulterior motive. So, have to watch out.



:udawoman:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres