Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:38 am

:hugs:

Hope you feel better.

For RGPS papers, no need to buy them you can find them on this site

http://orlesson.com/ScienceExam.html

Unfortunately they do not have 2012 papers.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby icy_mama » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:45 am

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:jennifer, i can totally feel your frustration with ah boy at this stage. u know, i have a feeling, my lil piggy, fast tracked to 6 years later will be just like him. my headache will come. mark my words! then, i'll need loads of advice from u. :smile:

for now, we'll do what we needed to do best for our own child. no matter what, we know our dc the best. consequences are also borne by ourselves and by our dc, nobody else. let's do the needful and put our best foot forward. :nunchuk:

:pray: your lil piggy will not be like ah boy :smile:

though the din tai fung Xiao long bao episode quite similar to ah boy's style :rotflmao:

Everyone, jia you.

she'll be what she'll be, i'll take what it'll be. :smile:

we'll get through this. in a month's time, all these troubles will be over AND replaced by new ones. :laugh:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:59 am

Funz wrote::hugs:

Hope you feel better.

For RGPS papers, no need to buy them you can find them on this site

http://orlesson.com/ScienceExam.html

Unfortunately they do not have 2012 papers.

:smile:

blown over liao :wink:

:thankyou: for the link.

Hvn't seen u ard after the post about you missing the exercise n to think through sth. Hope u hv figured out whatever the issue is.

:hugs:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:01 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:jennifer, i can totally feel your frustration with ah boy at this stage. u know, i have a feeling, my lil piggy, fast tracked to 6 years later will be just like him. my headache will come. mark my words! then, i'll need loads of advice from u. :smile:

for now, we'll do what we needed to do best for our own child. no matter what, we know our dc the best. consequences are also borne by ourselves and by our dc, nobody else. let's do the needful and put our best foot forward. :nunchuk:

though the din tai fung Xiao long bao episode quite similar to ah boy's style :rotflmao:

Everyone, jia you.

we'll get through this. in a month's time, all these troubles will be over AND replaced by new ones. :laugh:

:celebrate:

the next phrase - BGR :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ngl2010 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Jen, btw I even offered to buy Science personal notes on answering technique but so far nobody replied. Hahaha... I was inspired by Nightmares' post so I thought maybe there is somebody that have notes on answering techniques. Here is the link to the thread.

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... 21&t=60879

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ngl2010 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:she'll be what she'll be, i'll take what it'll be. :smile:

I think for my son it will be rebel stage first :sweat: . I am really not looking forward to the next few years :cry:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

Everyone, jia you.

yes, oh that! :shock: :faint: now i need that 风油.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:08 pm

ngl2010 wrote:Jen, btw I even offered to buy Science personal notes on answering technique but so far nobody replied. Hahaha... I was inspired by Nightmares' post so I thought maybe there is somebody that have notes on answering techniques. Here is the link to the thread.

:thankyou:

U expecting some parents to reply or existing P6 children to reply?

About EL comp, I chanced upon a Quinten....Writing in this forum that offers the service of assessing a P6 compo for a flat fee of $20. Ytd, I emailed them a compo and did the bank transfer this morning. They will get back to me within 5 days. Then can gauge how far off is an independent party marking from the sch teacher.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:11 pm

ngl2010 wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:she'll be what she'll be, i'll take what it'll be. :smile:

I think for my son it will be rebel stage first :sweat: . I am really not looking forward to the next few years :cry:

Nah, your boy seems very sensible. Should be ok all the way until he meets a girlfriend.

These days, I keep psycho'g elder boy must open eyes big big, dun find one who is proud n rude regardless pretty or not, highly educated or not, a good heart is most impt.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ngl2010 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Jennifer wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:Jen, btw I even offered to buy Science personal notes on answering technique but so far nobody replied. Hahaha... I was inspired by Nightmares' post so I thought maybe there is somebody that have notes on answering techniques. Here is the link to the thread.

:thankyou:

U expecting some parents to reply or existing P6 children to reply?

About EL comp, I chanced upon a Quinten....Writing in this forum that offers the service of assessing a P6 compo for a flat fee of $20. Ytd, I emailed them a compo and did the bank transfer this morning. They will get back to me within 5 days. Then can gauge how far off is an independent party marking from the sch teacher.

Yup. I pm her before. I'm still thinking which compo to send her :scratchhead:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres