Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Home

Post by Jennifer » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:56 pm

icy_mama wrote:jennifer, yours was due long ago liao. got accrued interest ornot? :evil:



:lol:

Nah, I think Chief is very kind to rollback, won't ask for more :wink:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Home

Post by icy_mama » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:jennifer, yours was due long ago liao. got accrued interest ornot? :evil:



:lol:

Nah, I think Chief is very kind to rollback, won't ask for more :wink:

yup, it's x'mas! now we need some snow. :love:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Home

Post by Jennifer » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:02 pm

http://herfrozenwings.blogspot.sg/2011/11/homemade-kimchi.html

Hubby says my homemade kimchi lacks sth.

I found on Her Frozen Wings a kimchi recipe using hot pepper paste n cinchalok with some other ingredients.

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
Posts: 10616
Joined: Thu May 07,
Total Likes:14

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Home

Post by qms » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Jennifer wrote:Nah, I think Chief is very kind to rollback, won't ask for more :wink:


Chief is kinder than that. So, no harm trying. :evil:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Home

Post by icy_mama » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:10 pm

qms wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Nah, I think Chief is very kind to rollback, won't ask for more :wink:

Chief is kinder than that. So, no harm trying. :evil:

orhhh, qms 得寸进尺. tsk-tsk....

jennifer, no harm trying. :laugh:


Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Home

Post by Jennifer » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:12 pm

icy_mama wrote:
qms wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Nah, I think Chief is very kind to rollback, won't ask for more :wink:

Chief is kinder than that. So, no harm trying. :evil:

orhhh, qms 得寸进尺. tsk-tsk....

jennifer, no harm trying. :laugh:



:lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Home

Post by Jennifer » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Jennifer wrote:Image

.



I cut into 10 slices, excluding both ends. Just learnt from elder boy that he had already eaten 2 slices for supper.

Now just nice for tmr breakfast portion.

Btw, learnt from a blog that when cooling bread on the metal rack, the bread should be left lying on its side, not bottom. Wonder if the reason for the bottom to look denser is due to it being left on its bottom while cooling?

烘面包还真不简单

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Aug 07,
Total Likes:7

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Home

Post by jjxy mum » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Image

.



I cut into 10 slices, excluding both ends. Just learnt from elder boy that he had already eaten 2 slices for supper.

Now just nice for tmr breakfast portion.

Btw, learnt from a blog that when cooling bread on the metal rack, the bread should be left lying on its side, not bottom. Wonder if the reason for the bottom to look denser is due to it being left on its bottom while cooling?

烘面包还真不简单


:rahrah: yours look really nice!!!
可以开店卖面包 :please:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 23,
Total Likes:13

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Home

Post by Integer » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:39 pm

jjxy mum wrote:
:rahrah: yours look really nice!!!

Agree. V.pro looking..

Thanks for the tip re: cooling of bread...

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Home

Post by Jennifer » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:51 pm

:oops:

Looks nice, but not 香味

Locked