Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:49 am

Managed to do a 3.2km walk this morning. Whole of last week did not walk.

Elder boy is having a sore throat.

I will be eating the choco beer cake by myself :)

Early breakfast was choco beer cake and a cup of milo

After the walk, I had a milk shake with yogurt, milk, blueberries and pisang mas. Yumyum.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11018
Joined: Fri Feb 17,
Total Likes:37

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Imami » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:23 am

Sista, bell ring for face mask!

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23,
Total Likes:13

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Integer » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:29 pm

Jennifer wrote:Managed to do a 3.2km walk this morning. Whole of last week did not walk.

Elder boy is having a sore throat.

I will be eating the choco beer cake by myself :)

Early breakfast was choco beer cake and a cup of milo

After the walk, I had a milk shake with yogurt, milk, blueberries and pisang mas. Yumyum.

:rahrah: ok ... I better buck up & exercise also....

Does manuka honey work for him?

I had a slice of cheese cake this morning. :sweat:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Imami wrote:Sista, bell ring for face mask!


ah??? so early?

I just came back from outside.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Managed to do a 3.2km walk this morning. Whole of last week did not walk.

Elder boy is having a sore throat.

I will be eating the choco beer cake by myself :)

Early breakfast was choco beer cake and a cup of milo

After the walk, I had a milk shake with yogurt, milk, blueberries and pisang mas. Yumyum.

:rahrah: ok ... I better buck up & exercise also....

Does manuka honey work for him?

I had a slice of cheese cake this morning. :sweat:



U saw imami's post on the red velvet cake @ blk 161 Bt Merah?


Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23,
Total Likes:13

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Integer » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:21 pm

Jennifer wrote:U saw imami's post on the red velvet cake @ blk 161 Bt Merah?

Yup, read it.

Not really a fan of red velvet cake... it has this taste wh I don't fancy, not sure is it vinegar or what. The cream cheese frosting makes it more palatable. :smile:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Bou the AirAsia air ticket for MIL's helper on 12th Jul to fly back on 20th Aug.

Put the itinerary in an envelope and had hubby bring back to her.

Just called me to ask which terminal, which airline.

Then told me I did not give her any papers.

:mad:

I still had the softcopy on my laptop. While booting up my laptop to print another copy, called to tell me she found the papers.

I dunno what papers she found, not taking chances, printed and hubby on his way to his mum's place now.

I must be in a very bad mood today.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by icy_mama » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Jennifer wrote:I must be in a very bad mood today.

:hugs:

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 12322
Joined: Wed May 27,
Total Likes:329

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Funz » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Jennifer wrote:Bou the AirAsia air ticket for MIL's helper on 12th Jul to fly back on 20th Aug.

Put the itinerary in an envelope and had hubby bring back to her.

Just called me to ask which terminal, which airline.

Then told me I did not give her any papers.

:mad:

I still had the softcopy on my laptop. While booting up my laptop to print another copy, called to tell me she found the papers.

I dunno what papers she found, not taking chances, printed and hubby on his way to his mum's place now.

I must be in a very bad mood today.


:hugs: The day is almost over.

Relax, go do your face mask now.

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 11882
Joined: Mon Jul 13,
Total Likes:63

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by autumnbronze » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:23 am

:hugs:

Its a new day. Hope you are feeling better.
Last edited by autumnbronze on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locked