Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby icy_mama » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:34 am

Jennifer wrote:...He is going to boarding school soon. :xedfingers: he does not come bombard me with last mins requests.

do expect last minute requests... :wink:

wow, boarding school... what a good reprieve for you! :smile:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Funz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:37 am

What do do. Kids. I think even when they are all grown, they will still behave like that with us. I am guilty of that with my mum sometimes.

Had to write a letter to DD's FT because she forgot to get me to sign a memo. Her teacher requires the girls to get the parents to acknowledge that we are aware of our kids' 'transgressions'. DD did not put the memo in her bag immediately, choosing instead to leave it under her desk and typical of her, out of sight out of mind. FT told her if a letter and the signed memo is not given today DD will not be able to go for her school camp.

I would have left DD to stew if not for the school camp. Not that I heart pain that she will miss it, but I would have lost my 2 days of peace. :razz:

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12167
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby ngl2010 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:40 am

There was a time in P5 when I was out of the country and all uniforms were just finished the cycle in the washing machine. DH just gave the uniform to DS to wear. Luckily DS didn't fall sick or I would :rant: DH. Men! :slapshead:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 7081
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Total Likes: 77


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby icy_mama » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:42 am

Funz wrote:I would have left DD to stew if not for the school camp. Not that I heart pain that she will miss it, but I would have lost my 2 days of peace. :razz:

:rotflmao:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:42 am

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:...He is going to boarding school soon. :xedfingers: he does not come bombard me with last mins requests.

do expect last minute requests... :wink:

wow, boarding school... what a good reprieve for you! :smile:


I dunno what to expect from ah boy while he is in boarding school.

Lately, other than the feet washing, he re-developed the old antics of emptying his bladder to the last drop before going to sleep.

The boarding school does not hv ensuite hor.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25957
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby autumnbronze » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:44 am

Yes, I remembered you mentioned the last time. I just bought it because it was on offer :oops:

My DS seems to like it. This is the salami one.

Image

After reading a few members trying out Integer's pizza dough. I will try it out too.

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11875
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Total Likes: 63


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby icy_mama » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:45 am

Jennifer wrote:The boarding school does not hv ensuite hor.
then when he's back, he'd appreciate home more. :xedfingers:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:46 am

ngl2010 wrote:There was a time in P5 when I was out of the country and all uniforms were just finished the cycle in the washing machine. DH just gave the uniform to DS to wear. Luckily DS didn't fall sick or I would :rant: DH. Men! :slapshead:


The students hv to dump their bags of labelled clothes at the collection centre on Mon/Wed/Fri for the boarding school appointed Laundromat.

Other than these days, it is up to the students to wash on their own using the WM located at each floor.

Ah boy's uniform are all altered at 150% price.

I shudder at the thought of boarding for him. Really.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25957
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:47 am

autumnbronze wrote:Yes, I remembered you mentioned the last time. I just bought it because it was on offer :oops:

My DS seems to like it. This is the salami one.

Image

After reading a few members trying out Integer's pizza dough. I will try it out too.


:wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25957
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:47 am

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:The boarding school does not hv ensuite hor.
then when he's back, he'd appreciate home more. :xedfingers:


:shrug:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25957
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres