Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:44 am

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:The yam rice tastes so good overnight.

I like my yam rice with lots of yam. However, hubby thinks I added too many :shrug:

dun care... cook it the way u like to eat. just scoop lesser yams for him on his plate. :wink: i love yam rice... but that's double carbs and fatty pork! :sweat:


yalor.

Finally satisfied my cravings for yam rice eversince you posted Yamie's

I still hv a quarter of yam in the fridge.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25934
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby icy_mama » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:15 am

Jennifer wrote:yalor.

Finally satisfied my cravings for yam rice eversince you posted Yamie's

I still hv a quarter of yam in the fridge.

another of my weakness... orh nee! :love: :faint:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Funz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:15 am

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:The yam rice tastes so good overnight.

I like my yam rice with lots of yam. However, hubby thinks I added too many :shrug:

dun care... cook it the way u like to eat. just scoop lesser yams for him on his plate. :wink: i love yam rice... but that's double carbs and fatty pork! :sweat:


yalor.

Finally satisfied my cravings for yam rice eversince you posted Yamie's

I still hv a quarter of yam in the fridge.


Make Yam cake

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12165
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby GLORYmum » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:18 am

Hi ladies,
My folks are craving for pumpkin steam cake.
Do you have the recipe ?
Tia.

GLORYmum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:59 pm
Total Likes: 103


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Funz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:22 am

GLORYmum wrote:Hi ladies,
My folks are craving for pumpkin steam cake.
Do you have the recipe ?
Tia.


http://www.mykitchensnippets.com/2008/06/steam-pumpkin-cake.html

Something like this?

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12165
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby jjxy mum » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:27 am

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:yalor.

Finally satisfied my cravings for yam rice eversince you posted Yamie's

I still hv a quarter of yam in the fridge.

another of my weakness... orh nee! :love: :faint:


hee, I love it too

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am
Total Likes: 7


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby GLORYmum » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:29 am

Funz wrote:
GLORYmum wrote:Hi ladies,
My folks are craving for pumpkin steam cake.
Do you have the recipe ?
Tia.


http://www.mykitchensnippets.com/2008/06/steam-pumpkin-cake.html

Something like this?


Thanks Funz!
Yeah something like this. The recipe looks very delicate and pretty.
Will try it soon.

GLORYmum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:59 pm
Total Likes: 103


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:49 am

Busymom wrote:... Wow chief, you are the type who use cloth and kneel to clean floor? :salute:


Err... I don't do that anymore... at least not since I have to say "uhmmmpfff" everytime when I get up from a squatting position. :sad:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15610
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 329


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:50 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Busymom wrote:... Wow chief, you are the type who use cloth and kneel to clean floor? :salute:


Err... I don't do that anymore... at least not since I have to say "uhmmmpfff" everytime when I get up from a squatting position. :sad:


:udaman:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25934
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:51 am

Busymom wrote:The cordless iron is good, seems to make ironing easier. According to my maid.


Which model do you have? I'm wondering if cordless irons are hot enough for doing the pressing of thicker materials.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15610
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 329


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres