Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Busymom wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Did not get a good night sleep again, dunno why kept waking up though I slept alone in the room.

No more running nose, mucus now sticky n cloudy. Is it a good sign?

I now feel thirsty and the tongue n throat are dry though I drink a lot of water. Maybe I should use Listerine to rinse my mouth.

It has bn raining on n off today. Siaz bringing the clothes rack out n in again n again.

For me, running nose usually needs to go through the sticky mucus stage before it gets better. But after this, it may develop into a cough. I usually drink lots of Lou Han guo boiled with chrysanthemums.

Might develop into a cough :shock:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:36 am

Seems like another raining day.

Siaz.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby GLORYmum » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:38 am

Hi Jennifer, feeling better ?

GLORYmum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:56 am

GLORYmum wrote:Hi Jennifer, feeling better ?

The running nose came back this morning :shrug:

I thought no more running nose, so last night I took a tab of Panadol for blocked nose instead of Clarinase since the nose was blocked due to the ultra sticky mucus.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby slmkhoo » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:59 am

Jennifer wrote:

I thought no more running nose, so last night I took a tab of Panadol for blocked nose instead of Clarinase since the nose was blocked due to the ultra sticky mucus.

The running nose may be due to allergies rather than your cold. For those of us with allergies, they can act up more when we are sick. You are probably recovering, but just have to cope with the extra sensitivity until you are completely recovered.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:01 am

The past few days, I took Clarinase at night. It is the non drowsy formula. I kept waking up many times during the night n had difficultly falling asleep.

Last night I did not take Clarinase n slept well into this morning.

I wonder whether there is sth in the non drowsy formula that we should not take in at night so as not to disrupt sleep.

Anyone else had similar experience- after taking x medicine, could not sleep well?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:05 am

slmkhoo wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

The running nose may be due to allergies rather than your cold. For those of us with allergies, they can act up more when we are sick. You are probably recovering, but just have to cope with the extra sensitivity until you are completely recovered.

Ya, this morning was unusual. Normal mornings, I used only 2 pieces of tissues. This morning, lost count already. In fact, I m still clearing the nose now.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:25 am

Jennifer wrote:The past few days, I took Clarinase at night. It is the non drowsy formula. I kept waking up many times during the night n had difficultly falling asleep.

I wonder whether there is sth in the non drowsy formula that we should not take in at night so as not to disrupt sleep.

Anyone else had similar experience- after taking x medicine, could not sleep well?

clarinase does that too my dh too. he says it made his throat very dry too.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:28 am

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:The past few days, I took Clarinase at night. It is the non drowsy formula. I kept waking up many times during the night n had difficultly falling asleep.

clarinase does that too my dh too. he says it made his throat very dry too.

Ya, I experienced dry throat n mouth regardless of the volume of water I drink throughout the day. Even ate manuka honey many times a day.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby GLORYmum » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:00 am

I'll take Zyrtec or clarinase which is non drowsy in the morning for a drier nose to last through the day.

Night time take fedac aka actified for a good night sleep.

Take care.

GLORYmum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres