Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:05 pm

bb_ mom wrote:From Dec?!?! Or from Mar?

From June onwards. Our year end is 31st May.

Last time needed only the first few June invoices, then whole of June invoices, then July invoices, now want the GL. Next year dunno what extra they can think of.

Siaz leh. All the documents were in their office n I only collected them back last Monday. Now got to rush out the GL.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:10 pm

autumnbronze wrote:Hope you are feeling better, Jennifer.

Less clearing, now a little blocked.

These few days the weather is colder too, guess will need some time to recover fully.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:24 pm

I got a cold too since 10 days ago, but the sequence is funny this time. I usually first get sore throat followed by stuffy nose and finally a long period of coughing. This time I got a cough (still have it) and now stuffy nose after a week. I hate it. :(

Also, u shouldn't take clarinase before u sleep. I believe it has a bit of caffeine to keep u from being drowsy. I tend to get into a weird state where I can't tell if I'm awake or sleeping if I take clarinase before I sleep. Kinda like a zombie.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby bb_ mom » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:44 am

Jennifer wrote:
bb_ mom wrote:From Dec?!?! Or from Mar?

From June onwards. Our year end is 31st May.

Last time needed only the first few June invoices, then whole of June invoices, then July invoices, now want the GL. Next year dunno what extra they can think of.

Siaz leh. All the documents were in their office n I only collected them back last Monday. Now got to rush out the GL.

Very rare to ask for whole GL...but the worst I encountered was just before sign off, they start asking to vouchers invoices. :faint: gave them a piece of my mind.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:58 am

bb_ mom wrote:but the worst I encountered was just before sign off, they start asking to vouchers invoices. :faint: gave them a piece of my mind.

:rotflmao:

maybe I should too

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:59 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:I got a cold too since 10 days ago, but the sequence is funny this time. I usually first get sore throat followed by stuffy nose and finally a long period of coughing. This time I got a cough (still have it) and now stuffy nose after a week. I hate it. :(

Also, u shouldn't take clarinase before u sleep. I believe it has a bit of caffeine to keep u from being drowsy. I tend to get into a weird state where I can't tell if I'm awake or sleeping if I take clarinase before I sleep. Kinda like a zombie.

Does this mean other non-drowsy medicine also hv caffeine?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby slmkhoo » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:24 am

Jennifer wrote:
ChiefKiasu wrote:Also, u shouldn't take clarinase before u sleep. I believe it has a bit of caffeine to keep u from being drowsy. I tend to get into a weird state where I can't tell if I'm awake or sleeping if I take clarinase before I sleep. Kinda like a zombie.

Does this mean other non-drowsy medicine also hv caffeine?

I don't think caffeine is listed as an ingredient in Clarinase, but different people do react differently to medications. I get into that zombie-like state with one of the traditional drowsy antihistamines. But some non-drowsy medications do include caffeine so read the labels if you need to avoid caffeine.
Last edited by slmkhoo on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:27 am

Jennifer wrote:
bb_ mom wrote:but the worst I encountered was just before sign off, they start asking to vouchers invoices. :faint: gave them a piece of my mind.

maybe I should too

Jennifer, is the team new? Is there any material subsequent bs date activities that they maybe aware off?

You may also want to check with them why the new requirement? Especially if last year don't have such a requirement. Have them explained the audit objective of this request.

When is the sign off date?

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby autumnbronze » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:41 am

Jennifer wrote:
autumnbronze wrote:Hope you are feeling better, Jennifer.

Less clearing, now a little blocked.

These few days the weather is colder too, guess will need some time to recover fully.

Rest well! Drink loads of liquids :hugs:

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:44 am

Imami wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

maybe I should too

Jennifer, is the team new? Is there any material subsequent bs date activities that they maybe aware off?

You may also want to check with them why the new requirement? Especially if last year don't have such a requirement. Have them explained the audit objective of this request.

When is the sign off date?

There is a concern with a big number reported at year end in one of the GL account which is a related party nature. But we r honest dealing, no hanky panky leh.

Sign off by end Aug, which is only a few days away.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres