Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 23,
Total Likes:13

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Integer » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Elder boy's NS PES out alrdy?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Integer wrote:Elder boy's NS PES out alrdy?


PES? The physical examination? Did not hear him mention these days. Last check was no email, no letter..

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 23,
Total Likes:13

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Integer » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Integer wrote:Elder boy's NS PES out alrdy?


PES? The physical examination? Did not hear him mention these days. Last check was no email, no letter..

I see. Also never hear my frd mention re: her son's status. He's J2 thou.

Oh, forgot to congratulate Elder boy for his shooting achievement. Well done! :rahrah: My boy's shooting (one part of cca) v.erratic - can be marksman one time & fail the next time! :slapshead:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:39 am

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Integer wrote:Elder boy's NS PES out alrdy?


PES? The physical examination? Did not hear him mention these days. Last check was no email, no letter..

I see. Also never hear my frd mention re: her son's status. He's J2 thou.


Hm, JC2 yet not informed, they taking so long to categorise our boys, must be a big headache job.


Integer wrote:Oh, forgot to congratulate Elder boy for his shooting achievement. Well done! :rahrah: My boy's shooting (one part of cca) v.erratic - can be marksman one time & fail the next time! :slapshead:


:thankyou: he goes for practices every Sat n Sun morning. Hence there goes my dimsum plans.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:11 pm

I have not been opening the letter box since beginning of this week.

A pleasant surprise to find elder boy's PES status letter in the letter box, since we were talking about it ytd.

Can google for the PES codes explanation, I cant create the link here properly :shrug:

Types of BMT
http://www.mindef.gov.sg/imindef/mindef%20...%20ining.html

Various Combat vocations in SAF
http://www.mindef.gov.sg/arc/vocations.%20...%20b=overview


Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 23,
Total Likes:13

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Integer » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:58 pm

Can't seem to read the links leh... It's ok, trust everything is a-ok with elder boy. :smile:

Just came home, was out the whole day. Managed to make a quick trip to Bodyshop Expo to get my stuff. Checked with the customer svc, for people like us, just need to show our ic at their shops as proof of membership. For entry for members only events, just need to show the sms sent to us.

Going to the gym soon for my 5km run else can't answer my trainer tmr. :sweat:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:04 am

Integer wrote:Can't seem to read the links leh... It's ok, trust everything is a-ok with elder boy. :smile:

Just came home, was out the whole day. Managed to make a quick trip to Bodyshop Expo to get my stuff. Checked with the customer svc, for people like us, just need to show our ic at their shops as proof of membership. For entry for members only events, just need to show the sms sent to us.

Going to the gym soon for my 5km run else can't answer my trainer tmr. :sweat:


Thank you for sharing.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:45 pm

I still cant find Vital Wheat Gluten in the nearby CS or NTUC.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:25 pm

http://annieliciousfood.blogspot.sg/201 ... nadon.html

Fresh eel might be available in Chinatown wet mkt, pic has the fishmonger mobile number n stall unit number.

Between Chinatown n Woodlands Terrace, I think Chinatown is more convenient for me.

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 23,
Total Likes:13

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Integer » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Jennifer wrote:http://annieliciousfood.blogspot.sg/201 ... nadon.html

Fresh eel might be available in Chinatown wet mkt, pic has the fishmonger mobile number n stall unit number.

Between Chinatown n Woodlands Terrace, I think Chinatown is more convenient for me.

You planning to cook your own unagi, Jennifer?

The blogger's unagi looks so yummy.

Locked