Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:http://annieliciousfood.blogspot.sg/201 ... nadon.html

Fresh eel might be available in Chinatown wet mkt, pic has the fishmonger mobile number n stall unit number.

Between Chinatown n Woodlands Terrace, I think Chinatown is more convenient for me.

You planning to cook your own unagi, Jennifer?

The blogger's unagi looks so yummy.


Provided can find fresh ones.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by icy_mama » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:15 am

:imanisland: good morning!

you're up early today! :hugs:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:52 am

icy_mama wrote::imanisland: good morning!

you're up early today! :hugs:


:smile:

Sun_2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4820
Joined: Mon Feb 22,
Total Likes:150

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Sun_2010 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:34 pm

:wink:

You have been enlisted to participate in the cooking contest.
No deferment allowed. As a true blue KSPer, do your part.

Report to at the earliest. http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=78717


Pretty :please:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:22 am

Sun_2010 wrote::wink:

You have been enlisted to participate in the cooking contest.
No deferment allowed. As a true blue KSPer, do your part.

Report to at the earliest. http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=78717


Pretty :please:


:rotflmao:


CloudeeDaz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 5993
Joined: Sat Jul 16,
Total Likes:12

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by CloudeeDaz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:53 am

Good Morning ,Jennifer! :smile:

I copied this from Icy's home. Was afraid that if I ask there u may not see it :smile:

Jennifer wrote:
autumnbronze wrote:Just to share that for steaming, yes.
There will be leaking of juice.

I steam the scallops on top of cooked rice.


You mean as in putting the scallops directly onto the rice ? For how long do you leave it in the rice cooker?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:16 am

CloudeeDaz wrote:Good Morning ,Jennifer! :smile:

I copied this from Icy's home. Was afraid that if I ask there u may not see it :smile:

Jennifer wrote:
autumnbronze wrote:Just to share that for steaming, yes.
There will be leaking of juice.

I steam the scallops on top of cooked rice.


You mean as in putting the scallops directly onto the rice ? For how long do you leave it in the rice cooker?


I steam leftover rice for my lunch in the steamer, not rice cooker, just add a few scallops to complete the meal. *paiseh* did not make my post clearer then.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Raining heavily here.

Drive safely.

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 5957
Joined: Wed Oct 28,
Total Likes:68

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by schweppes » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:24 pm

Jennifer wrote:Raining heavily here.

Drive safely.


raining cats and dogs at clementi too. need to go soon. wondering how I can make it to bus stop without getting shoes wet.

debating whether I shd walk barefoot :idea: :scratchhead:

CloudeeDaz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 5993
Joined: Sat Jul 16,
Total Likes:12

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by CloudeeDaz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Jennifer wrote:
CloudeeDaz wrote:Good Morning ,Jennifer! :smile:
I copied this from Icy's home. Was afraid that if I ask there u may not see it :smile:
Jennifer wrote:I steam the scallops on top of cooked rice.

You mean as in putting the scallops directly onto the rice ? For how long do you leave it in the rice cooker?

I steam leftover rice for my lunch in the steamer, not rice cooker, just add a few scallops to complete the meal. *paiseh* did not make my post clearer then.


OIC , thanks anyway! :smile:

I steamed them with tofu yesterday.
It doesn't turn up pretty, but still yumilicious, though :lol:

Locked