Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Integer » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Integer wrote:Having been debating with myself since afternoon to bake or not. :sweat:


I wanted to use up the sour cream and also bake sth for tmr breakfast. A bit tired of eating bread daily.

You replaced milk with sour cream, how's the taste ?

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby icy_mama » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:12 pm

Integer wrote:Don't believe you're lousy baker ... but you're really gd in resisting food! :salute:

cos i'm vain enough. :laugh: but i'm really a lousy baker and also no impetus to start learning. :oops:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Integer wrote:Having been debating with myself since afternoon to bake or not. :sweat:


I wanted to use up the sour cream and also bake sth for tmr breakfast. A bit tired of eating bread daily.

You replaced milk with sour cream, how's the taste ?


The recipe calls for 4 tbsp. of milk. Not much difference to my tastebuds :lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25959
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby jjxy mum » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:15 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Made these today using the Pyrex glassware. Recipe used same as the butter cake, just replaced milk with sour cream and added fresh blueberries instead of cocoa powder for the marble effect.

looked so good. butter cake... :drool: lucky i just had dinner. :sweat:


:drool:
I still have half pack of blueberry..don't know what to do with them.

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am
Total Likes: 7


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:16 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Integer wrote:Don't believe you're lousy baker ... but you're really gd in resisting food! :salute:

cos i'm vain enough. :laugh: but i'm really a lousy baker and also no impetus to start learning. :oops:


Not vain, but very determined.

:udawoman:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25959
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby icy_mama » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:
Integer wrote:Don't believe you're lousy baker ... but you're really gd in resisting food! :salute:

cos i'm vain enough. :laugh: but i'm really a lousy baker and also no impetus to start learning. :oops:


Not vain, but very determined.

:udawoman:

cos it's so easy to put on and so difficult to lose. :sweat:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:18 pm

jjxy mum wrote:I still have half pack of blueberry..don't know what to do with them.


I saw ice cream promo 3 tubs for $x at either CS or NTUC. Nah, just eat the blueberries on its own. Save calories for weekends treats.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25959
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:19 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Not vain, but very determined.

:udawoman:

cos it's so easy to put on and so difficult to lose. :sweat:


Dunno why I still hv not learnt my lesson :gloomy:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25959
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Integer » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:21 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:cos i'm vain enough. :laugh: but i'm really a lousy baker and also no impetus to start learning. :oops:


Not vain, but very determined.

:udawoman:

cos it's so easy to put on and so difficult to lose. :sweat:

Agree with Jennifer, you're really determined.

Althou I know it's so difficult to lose, still can't resist... :sweat: Think I've put back on 1kg out of the 4 I've lost. :lol:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby icy_mama » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Integer wrote:Agree with Jennifer, you're really determined.

Althou I know it's so difficult to lose, still can't resist... :sweat: Think I've put back on 1kg out of the 4 I've lost. :lol:

wait till funz come out and tell us how much she had lost and we all can turn green with envy. :wink:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres