Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby taz » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:02 pm

firefly38 wrote:Hi Jennifer..

ALL THE BEST to your DS in his PSLE..

May all his (& your) wishes/dreams come true !

加油 !! :rahrah: :rahrah:


Adding my wishes for your ds & u .... :rahrah:
Waiting for your bbq :)

taz
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:18 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby PiggyLalala » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:53 am

All the best to yr ah boy. And good luck.
:rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:

PiggyLalala
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4058
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:11 pm
Total Likes: 23


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:54 am

taz wrote:Adding my wishes for your ds & u .... :rahrah:
Waiting for your bbq :)


PiggyLalala wrote:All the best to yr ah boy. And good luck.
:rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:


:thankyou: :thankyou:

All the best to your dc too.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Sun_2010 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:27 am

Jen, All the best to your DS.
:rahrah: :rahrah:

Sun_2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4815
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:13 pm
Total Likes: 151


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:44 am

Sun_2010 wrote:Jen, All the best to your DS.
:rahrah: :rahrah:


:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby TheAnswer » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Jen,

All the best to ah boy!

Sorry for the late wishes. Was tied up for the last 24 hours.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:49 pm

TheAnswer wrote:Jen,

All the best to ah boy!

Sorry for the late wishes. Was tied up for the last 24 hours.

hmmm, who dares to tie u up?!! unlawful confinement? :wink:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby TheAnswer » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:24 pm

icy_mama wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Jen,

All the best to ah boy!

Sorry for the late wishes. Was tied up for the last 24 hours.

hmmm, who dares to tie u up?!! unlawful confinement? :wink:


Heaps of people!
Had several consultations with my P6 students..
Coach my helper with housework + cook our favourite dishes...
Sat DS down to brainwash him (his teacher called to complain that he was running around to help his classmates with their work.. too helpful so she complained :shrug: :skeptical: )

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:39 pm

aha, tied up that way. i thought you were tied up another way. :laugh:

seriously, u had a busy day. rest early. take care! :hugs:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:08 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Jen,

All the best to ah boy!

Sorry for the late wishes. Was tied up for the last 24 hours.

hmmm, who dares to tie u up?!! unlawful confinement? :wink:


Heaps of people!
Had several consultations with my P6 students..
Coach my helper with housework + cook our favourite dishes...
Sat DS down to brainwash him (his teacher called to complain that he was running around to help his classmates with their work.. too helpful so she complained :shrug: :skeptical: )


:rotflmao:

Seriously, what kind of msg is the teacher sending out?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres