Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:27 am

Jennifer wrote:...

The cap is a simple push n pull, unlike the other model EZ2 which is a push/screw type, similar to the bottled antibiotics Augmentin.


In other words, it's just a cork.

Did you manage to get extra cloths for the mop, Jennifer?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15520
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 329


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby jjxy mum » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Jen,Thanks for your pics.

Which model did you buy? How much?

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am
Total Likes: 7


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:19 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:...

The cap is a simple push n pull, unlike the other model EZ2 which is a push/screw type, similar to the bottled antibiotics Augmentin.


In other words, it's just a cork.

Did you manage to get extra cloths for the mop, Jennifer?



No leh. Totally forgot to ask.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:19 pm

jjxy mum wrote:Jen,Thanks for your pics.

Which model did you buy? How much?


Stm401 $79.90 as I opt for delivery ($10)

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:26 pm

Singapore F1 qualifying race tonight.

Dinner at home.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Imami » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Jennifer wrote:Singapore F1 qualifying race tonight.

Dinner at home.

Yup. No extra activities this year, will be watching e Telly at home.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11015
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Total Likes: 37


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby jjxy mum » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Jennifer wrote:
jjxy mum wrote:Jen,Thanks for your pics.

Which model did you buy? How much?


Stm401 $79.90 as I opt for delivery ($10)


Thanks.
You bought from Qoo10? Now their price is $159 ..double your price!

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am
Total Likes: 7


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:41 pm

jjxy mum wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
jjxy mum wrote:Jen,Thanks for your pics.

Which model did you buy? How much?


Stm401 $79.90 as I opt for delivery ($10)


Thanks.
You bought from Qoo10? Now their price is $159 ..double your price!


I think the special prices r usu on weekends nights. U can try to catch the special price. But I think the steam mop is not very effective if the floor is too greasy. Hv to use daily.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby jjxy mum » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Jennifer wrote:
I think the special prices r usu on weekends nights. U can try to catch the special price. But I think the steam mop is not very effective if the floor is too greasy. Hv to use daily.


Oh, thank you!

I am also thinking of getting the Shark steam mop from JML..

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am
Total Likes: 7


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:56 pm

jjxy mum wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
I think the special prices r usu on weekends nights. U can try to catch the special price. But I think the steam mop is not very effective if the floor is too greasy. Hv to use daily.


Oh, thank you!

I am also thinking of getting the Shark steam mop from JML..


If u get it, please let me know the effectiveness.

:please:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres