Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
Posts: 10616
Joined: Thu May 07,
Total Likes:14

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by qms » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:48 pm

icy_mama wrote:or one eye in, another eye out. :skeptical: does that sound right? :rotflmao:


More like both eyes out. Image

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by icy_mama » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:48 pm

it's past dinner time and still no sign of jennifer?! :cry:

ok... time to take out my mike... testing, testing, 1, 2, 3...

let's serenade...

Babe, I love you so
I want you to know
That I'm gonna miss your love
The minute you walk out that door

So please don't go
Don't go
Don't go away
Please don't go
Don't go
I'm begging you to stay


kc and the sunshine band

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Aug 07,
Total Likes:7

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by jjxy mum » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 pm

Jennifer,
Hope to see you back.... :please:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by icy_mama » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:10 pm

jjxy mum wrote:Jennifer,
Hope to see you back.... :please:

me too! :cry:

jjxy mum, jennifer logged in specially to wish your dd and then no sound no pic liao.

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Aug 07,
Total Likes:7

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by jjxy mum » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:12 pm

icy_mama wrote:
jjxy mum wrote:Jennifer,
Hope to see you back.... :please:

me too! :cry:

jjxy mum, jennifer logged in specially to wish your dd and then no sound no pic liao.


Oh, I saw her wishes, but didn't know she was here to wish me only..
...so touched!!!
我又要哭了!


icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by icy_mama » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:14 pm

jjxy mum wrote:
icy_mama wrote:
jjxy mum wrote:Jennifer,
Hope to see you back.... :please:

me too! :cry:

jjxy mum, jennifer logged in specially to wish your dd and then no sound no pic liao.

Oh, I saw her wishes, but didn't know she was here to wish me only..
...so touched!!!
我又要哭了!

aren't u glad it's over? it's like a big rock off the shoulders.

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Aug 07,
Total Likes:7

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by jjxy mum » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:22 pm

icy_mama wrote:aren't u glad it's over? it's like a big rock off the shoulders.


Yes, very relaxed!!!
I wonder how she will react if she can't get her dream score...

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by icy_mama » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:12 pm

jjxy mum wrote:
icy_mama wrote:aren't u glad it's over? it's like a big rock off the shoulders.

Yes, very relaxed!!!
I wonder how she will react if she can't get her dream score...

that'll be the worry for another day. can whisper to me her dream score?

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Aug 07,
Total Likes:7

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by jjxy mum » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:22 pm

icy_mama wrote:
jjxy mum wrote:
icy_mama wrote:aren't u glad it's over? it's like a big rock off the shoulders.

Yes, very relaxed!!!
I wonder how she will react if she can't get her dream score...

that'll be the worry for another day. can whisper to me her dream score?


246! :sweat:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by icy_mama » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:24 pm

jjxy mum wrote:
icy_mama wrote:can whisper to me her dream score?

246! :sweat:

imo, she'll get it. have confidence!

Locked