Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:21 am

iRabbit wrote:Jennifer,

How's ah boy doing in IP? (So fast, one year has almost past).


He is doing ok. Not stressed out.

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Aug 07,
Total Likes:7

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by jjxy mum » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:17 pm

Jen, thanks for your wishes on school posting.

What dishes do you recommend in HT...I think there is one at West Gate too.

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 13894
Joined: Tue Oct 04,
Total Likes:221

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by jetsetter » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:14 pm

Jennifer wrote:Went to Hot Tomato @ Star Vista the other day with the children.

We all feel that HT is much better than Swensens.


Fully agreed. HT is very good. Cheap if u hv student card.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:44 pm

jjxy mum wrote:Jen, thanks for your wishes on school posting.

What dishes do you recommend in HT...I think there is one at West Gate too.



I had teriyaki chicken chop, comes with a small portion of spaghetti.

Elder boy had baked fish with olive rice.

Ah boy had fish n chips.

Add on soup of the day and ordered a choco lava cake with a scoop of ice cream.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:45 pm

jetsetter wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Went to Hot Tomato @ Star Vista the other day with the children.

We all feel that HT is much better than Swensens.


Fully agreed. HT is very good. Cheap if u hv student card.


We went at 6plus, outside the student card hours.


iRabbit
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4951
Joined: Fri Dec 02,
Total Likes:125

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by iRabbit » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:11 pm

Jennifer wrote:
iRabbit wrote:Jennifer,

How's ah boy doing in IP? (So fast, one year has almost past).


He is doing ok. Not stressed out.


That's great. He'll continue to be good as long as he's focused.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:45 pm

iRabbit wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
iRabbit wrote:Jennifer,

How's ah boy doing in IP? (So fast, one year has almost past).


He is doing ok. Not stressed out.


That's great. He'll continue to be good as long as he's focused.


:xedfingers:

Heard from elder boy there are some students who are not so punctual in school or sometimes totally absent without valid reasons.

Kids :sweat:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:23 pm

http://www.penangplace.com/testimonials.asp

Chanced upon this while I was at One North circle line ytd.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:59 pm


Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Image

Locked