Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:07 am

I read about Moonstone bakery @ Clementi in The Sunday Times some weeks ago. Ytd, got to buy the famous apple pie.

$3.80 for a tiny piece compared to the apple pie sold at Jack's Place.

BUT it was very tasty.

Both elder boy and I like it very much.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:15 am

Bou this the other day. Now cooling before chilling.

Image Image Image

I used a tall sauce pot to bring the mixture to a boil. Lots of small bubbles that started to rise once the mixture began to boil.

Edit: the pudding is soft, but hv a aftertaste. Won't buy again.
Last edited by Jennifer on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by icy_mama » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:21 am

Jennifer wrote:Another okay day yesterday.

:rahrah:

:celebrate: here's to a whole year of okay days! :wink:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by icy_mama » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:47 pm

just read your review. too late but nevermind. lil piggy thought it looked delicious. it's been 2hrs and the pudding still haven't solidify. :shrug:

how long did yours take to solidify?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:49 pm

icy_mama wrote:just read your review. too late but nevermind. lil piggy thought it looked delicious. it's been 2hrs and the pudding still haven't solidify. :shrug:

how long did yours take to solidify?


I had it ard 5pm.


Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:02 pm

Missed Snow White n the Huntsman cos cooking dinner.

When the chicken rice is served, I was informed the rice was not salty. :rotflmao: I forgot to add salt.

This time I remembered to buy pandan leaves, but the leaves were not fragrant :gloomy:

Hubby said I must cook this dish more often to become better at it.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:27 pm

Another okay day.

Tmr sch starts for my children.

From the time table ah boy received in the email last week, it seems like he is getting the same MT, English and Maths teachers.

Elder boy is due to submit his H3 research report this week. Then he will hv one less subject to cope this year.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 12428
Joined: Wed May 27,
Total Likes:331

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Funz » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:29 pm

Jennifer wrote:Missed Snow White n the Huntsman cos cooking dinner.

When the chicken rice is served, I was informed the rice was not salty. :rotflmao: I forgot to add salt.

This time I remembered to buy pandan leaves, but the leaves were not fragrant :gloomy:

Hubby said I must cook this dish more often to become better at it.


Your dh very supportive. Mine will tell me why so mah fan. Just call 5 star or btk and go pick up.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:34 pm

Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Missed Snow White n the Huntsman cos cooking dinner.

When the chicken rice is served, I was informed the rice was not salty. :rotflmao: I forgot to add salt.

This time I remembered to buy pandan leaves, but the leaves were not fragrant :gloomy:

Hubby said I must cook this dish more often to become better at it.


Your dh very supportive. Mine will tell me why so mah fan. Just call 5 star or btk and go pick up.




:rotflmao:

He does not need to drive to buy :wink: of course support me :lol:

But he takes issue to the chicken itself, claimed not as good as Msian chicken.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:54 pm

Meatball recipe

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/anne ... ecipe.html

Going to cook meatball spaghetti for tmr dinner.

Locked