Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
FB555
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 27,
Total Likes:2

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by FB555 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:56 pm

Jennifer wrote:Ah boy down with sore throat, running nose n now fever.

Was at the clinic this afternoon. Overheard a two patients who should be neighbours saying that many pple they know are sick too.

I am also down with running nose.
Hope Ah boy have a speedy recovery.
Drink more water and rest more.

I am also watching the HK drama last episode tonite.
Channel u is showing korean drama 顺藤而上的你 at 5pm. It was.one of my fav show when prev it was showing during wkdays at 10pm.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 15725
Joined: Mon Nov 16,
Total Likes:27

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by starlight1968sg » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:57 pm

FB555 wrote: Channel u is showing korean drama 顺藤而上的你 at 5pm. It was.one of my fav show when prev it was showing during wkdays at 10pm.
Yes, one of my favourites. I like the mil and dil. They are both such adorable.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:00 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:
FB555 wrote: Channel u is showing korean drama 顺藤而上的你 at 5pm. It was.one of my fav show when prev it was showing during wkdays at 10pm.
Yes, one of my favourites. I like the mil and dil. They are both such adorable.
I watched this on the Korean channel last year, I think.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:15 pm

*super like* 118 song by Jack Neo 够力够力

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Aug 07,
Total Likes:7

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by jjxy mum » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:39 pm

Image
Jen, i bought this..


iRabbit
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 5049
Joined: Fri Dec 02,
Total Likes:135

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by iRabbit » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:59 pm

Hope ah boy get well soon. Does he fall sick often?

At least it's the weekend and he can get some rest without missing classes.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:35 pm

iRabbit wrote:Hope ah boy get well soon. Does he fall sick often?

At least it's the weekend and he can get some rest without missing classes.
:thankyou:

He does not feel any pain in the throat this morning.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:36 pm

First day of CNY spring clean exercise - clearing drawers in the study room and living room, cleaning the inside of shoe cabinet.

FB555
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 27,
Total Likes:2

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by FB555 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:44 pm

Jennifer wrote:First day of CNY spring clean exercise - clearing drawers in the study room and living room, cleaning the inside of shoe cabinet.
I dread to clean the cupboard and kitchen cabinet...need to remove all the items and aft cleaning, put them all bk again. :sweat:
That is why, i am putting this part of the cleaning last.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 10971
Joined: Fri Feb 17,
Total Likes:37

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Imami » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:46 pm

FB555 wrote:
Jennifer wrote:First day of CNY spring clean exercise - clearing drawers in the study room and living room, cleaning the inside of shoe cabinet.
I dread to clean the cupboard and kitchen cabinet...need to remove all the items and aft cleaning, put them all bk again. :sweat:
That is why, i am putting this part of the cleaning last.
And then when you remove hor, so scare wor... Wait got something jump towards you :yikes:

Happened to me at mil's. :sweat: scary.

Locked