Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Funz wrote:Aiyoh. How are the knees?

painless swelling, tmr see whether colours show up :wink: no crackling sound either.

I mopped the floor ytd, maybe I should not hv cleaned it so well :rotflmao:

I slid across the floor ? (I think), specs flown off too which I think I am luckily the specs did not crack n cut into my face. Bumped my left side onto the floor first. That instance, I felt the left arm was tinkling with pain. Now the arm still does not feel quite right and the left hand palm is a little swollen too. Fortunately tmr is a no hsework day.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Aiyo....sounds like a close shave. Please please do something about the clothes rack. It's scary even just reading your brief account.

Never like strong winds... Makes me very unsettled.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:13 pm

:scared:

How fast were you running?

I suspect you may even feel a bit achy tomorrow.

Maybe you should consider those wall mount clothes rack and bigger planters. Not the 1st time you mention clothes and plants toppling over.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Imami wrote:Aiyo....sounds like a close shave. Please please do something about the clothes rack. It's scary even just reading your brief account.

Never like strong winds... Makes me very unsettled.

I know - was quite unsettled too. Took me a while to get up. Want to make sure I did not break any bones.

The balcony is the only place to place the cloth rack. It's just too windy today.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:19 pm

Funz wrote::scared:

How fast were you running?

I suspect you may even feel a bit achy tomorrow.

Maybe you should consider those wall mount clothes rack and bigger planters. Not the 1st time you mention clothes and plants toppling over.

I already disposed those flower pots. The new ones are the rectangular planter box hanging over the railing and a heavy flower pot on the floor.

I also did not know the speed, just get up from the chair with only one thought - to stop the rack from tipping over.

I dun think can do wall mount cos the balcony is at least 4 mtrs long n has only 2 walls at both ends.

I guess I will hv the rack inside the hse on windy days.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:52 am

Good morning Jennifer. How are you feeling today? The bruises shd be showing up on the knee caps by now? How about other parts of your body - elbow? Feeling pain anywhere else - wrist, ankle, shin?

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:14 am

Imami wrote:Good morning Jennifer. How are you feeling today? The bruises shd be showing up on the knee caps by now? How about other parts of your body - elbow? Feeling pain anywhere else - wrist, ankle, shin?

I guess the ice pack works. There is no bruises though the right knee still feels soft and a little pain when pressure is applied. The left knee is alright- no pain no bruise. The left arm not normal yet, a little pain when flexing it up n down. The neck muscles are tight, can only bend forward slightly.

It's kinda weird. How did I exactly land on the floor? Would be only pain on one side of the body? How come I have upper left and lower right injury? My face did not hit the floor, maybe I pull my neck up when landing on the floor?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby starlight1968sg » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:23 am

Jennifer wrote:I guess the ice pack works. There is no bruises though the right knee still feels soft and a little pain when pressure is applied. The left knee is alright- no pain no bruise. The left arm not normal yet, a little pain when flexing it up n down. The neck muscles are tight, can only bend forward slightly.

It's kinda weird. How did I exactly land on the floor? Would be only pain on one side of the body? How come I have upper left and lower right injury? My face did not hit the floor, maybe I pull my neck up when landing on the floor?

Jennifer,
You had a fall?
Did you hit your head? Monitor if you have any vomit or griddyness.
Take care.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:25 am

You have any analgesic cream to apply on the arm?

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:29 am

starlight1968sg wrote:
Jennifer wrote:I guess the ice pack works. There is no bruises though the right knee still feels soft and a little pain when pressure is applied. The left knee is alright- no pain no bruise. The left arm not normal yet, a little pain when flexing it up n down. The neck muscles are tight, can only bend forward slightly.

Jennifer,
You had a fall?
Did you hit your head? Monitor if you have any vomit or griddyness.
Take care.

Luckily I did not hit my head. I fell forward, landing on my chest.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres