Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Funz wrote:Aiyoh. How are the knees?
painless swelling, tmr see whether colours show up :wink: no crackling sound either.

I mopped the floor ytd, maybe I should not hv cleaned it so well :rotflmao:

I slid across the floor ? (I think), specs flown off too which I think I am luckily the specs did not crack n cut into my face. Bumped my left side onto the floor first. That instance, I felt the left arm was tinkling with pain. Now the arm still does not feel quite right and the left hand palm is a little swollen too. Fortunately tmr is a no hsework day.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 10971
Joined: Fri Feb 17,
Total Likes:37

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Imami » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Aiyo....sounds like a close shave. Please please do something about the clothes rack. It's scary even just reading your brief account.

Never like strong winds... Makes me very unsettled.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 12587
Joined: Wed May 27,
Total Likes:334

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Funz » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:13 pm

:scared:

How fast were you running?

I suspect you may even feel a bit achy tomorrow.

Maybe you should consider those wall mount clothes rack and bigger planters. Not the 1st time you mention clothes and plants toppling over.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Imami wrote:Aiyo....sounds like a close shave. Please please do something about the clothes rack. It's scary even just reading your brief account.

Never like strong winds... Makes me very unsettled.
I know - was quite unsettled too. Took me a while to get up. Want to make sure I did not break any bones.

The balcony is the only place to place the cloth rack. It's just too windy today.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:19 pm

Funz wrote::scared:

How fast were you running?

I suspect you may even feel a bit achy tomorrow.

Maybe you should consider those wall mount clothes rack and bigger planters. Not the 1st time you mention clothes and plants toppling over.
I already disposed those flower pots. The new ones are the rectangular planter box hanging over the railing and a heavy flower pot on the floor.

I also did not know the speed, just get up from the chair with only one thought - to stop the rack from tipping over.

I dun think can do wall mount cos the balcony is at least 4 mtrs long n has only 2 walls at both ends.

I guess I will hv the rack inside the hse on windy days.


Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 10971
Joined: Fri Feb 17,
Total Likes:37

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Imami » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:52 am

Good morning Jennifer. How are you feeling today? The bruises shd be showing up on the knee caps by now? How about other parts of your body - elbow? Feeling pain anywhere else - wrist, ankle, shin?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:14 am

Imami wrote:Good morning Jennifer. How are you feeling today? The bruises shd be showing up on the knee caps by now? How about other parts of your body - elbow? Feeling pain anywhere else - wrist, ankle, shin?
I guess the ice pack works. There is no bruises though the right knee still feels soft and a little pain when pressure is applied. The left knee is alright- no pain no bruise. The left arm not normal yet, a little pain when flexing it up n down. The neck muscles are tight, can only bend forward slightly.

It's kinda weird. How did I exactly land on the floor? Would be only pain on one side of the body? How come I have upper left and lower right injury? My face did not hit the floor, maybe I pull my neck up when landing on the floor?

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 15731
Joined: Mon Nov 16,
Total Likes:27

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by starlight1968sg » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:23 am

Jennifer wrote:I guess the ice pack works. There is no bruises though the right knee still feels soft and a little pain when pressure is applied. The left knee is alright- no pain no bruise. The left arm not normal yet, a little pain when flexing it up n down. The neck muscles are tight, can only bend forward slightly.

It's kinda weird. How did I exactly land on the floor? Would be only pain on one side of the body? How come I have upper left and lower right injury? My face did not hit the floor, maybe I pull my neck up when landing on the floor?
Jennifer,
You had a fall?
Did you hit your head? Monitor if you have any vomit or griddyness.
Take care.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 8673
Joined: Mon Nov 25,
Total Likes:13

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by bb_ mom » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:25 am

You have any analgesic cream to apply on the arm?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:29 am

starlight1968sg wrote:
Jennifer wrote:I guess the ice pack works. There is no bruises though the right knee still feels soft and a little pain when pressure is applied. The left knee is alright- no pain no bruise. The left arm not normal yet, a little pain when flexing it up n down. The neck muscles are tight, can only bend forward slightly.

It's kinda weird. How did I exactly land on the floor? Would be only pain on one side of the body? How come I have upper left and lower right injury? My face did not hit the floor, maybe I pull my neck up when landing on the floor?
Jennifer,
You had a fall?
Did you hit your head? Monitor if you have any vomit or griddyness.
Take care.
Luckily I did not hit my head. I fell forward, landing on my chest.

Locked