Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:30 am

bb_ mom wrote:You have any analgesic cream to apply on the arm?

Is Fastum Gel a kind of analgesic cream?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Porky Pig » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:31 am

Take care, Jen!

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:36 am

Porky Pig wrote:Take care, Jen!

:thankyou:

I was too clumsy :wink:

It happened so fast.

I recall asking myself how did it happen after I landed on the floor.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:47 am

Finished reading the last AC book at home- the 13 problems.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Porky Pig » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:47 am

Jennifer wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:Take care, Jen!

:thankyou:

I was too clumsy :wink:

It happened so fast.

I am like you too. Once I had to hand deliver a hamper to a key customer. I was in office attire and heels. After I parked my car, I bend my knees to carry the hamper. All was well until I miss a step and lost my balance. Wanted to protect the hamper at all cost. Ended up with 2 badly bruised knee and elbows. The hamper was in tact.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:47 am

Jennifer wrote:I guess the ice pack works. There is no bruises though the right knee still feels soft and a little pain when pressure is applied. The left knee is alright- no pain no bruise. The left arm not normal yet, a little pain when flexing it up n down. The neck muscles are tight, can only bend forward slightly.

It's kinda weird. How did I exactly land on the floor? Would be only pain on one side of the body? How come I have upper left and lower right injury? My face did not hit the floor, maybe I pull my neck up when landing on the floor?

the way you described sounded so like my mum's episode. While hers was much worse, she had similar questions - how did I fall? How come one side hurt/swell/bruise more than the other.

Go slow these few days if u can help it.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:01 am

Porky Pig wrote:
Jennifer wrote:I was too clumsy :wink:

It happened so fast.

I am like you too. Once I had to hand deliver a hamper to a key customer. I was in office attire and heels. After I parked my car, I bend my knees to carry the hamper. All was well until I miss a step and lost my balance. Wanted to protect the hamper at all cost. Ended up with 2 badly bruised knee and elbows. The hamper was in tact.

:udawoman:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:05 am

Porky Pig wrote: Ended up with 2 badly bruised knee and elbows. The hamper was in tact.

oh my goodness.... Thankfully, Your knees and elbows were ok :sweat:

I have no idea why, but I think knees and elbows are much more fragile than they look? So falling down to me is :nailbite: :nailbite: have no idea how I manage 3-3.5inches heels last time. Now, 2inches made me :sweat:

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:05 am

Imami wrote:
Jennifer wrote:I guess the ice pack works. There is no bruises though the right knee still feels soft and a little pain when pressure is applied. The left knee is alright- no pain no bruise. The left arm not normal yet, a little pain when flexing it up n down. The neck muscles are tight, can only bend forward slightly.

It's kinda weird. How did I exactly land on the floor? Would be only pain on one side of the body? How come I have upper left and lower right injury? My face did not hit the floor, maybe I pull my neck up when landing on the floor?

the way you described sounded so like my mum's episode. While hers was much worse, she had similar questions - how did I fall? How come one side hurt/swell/bruise more than the other.

Go slow these few days if u can help it.

I think I am just clumsy (like always).

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:08 am

Imami wrote:
Porky Pig wrote: Ended up with 2 badly bruised knee and elbows. The hamper was in tact.

oh my goodness.... Thankfully, Your knees and elbows were ok :sweat:

I have no idea why, but I think knees and elbows are much more fragile than they look? So falling down to me is :nailbite: :nailbite: have no idea how I manage 3-3.5inches heels last time. Now, 2inches made me :sweat:

PP must save that hamper. I guess it must have been a very expensive hamper since it is for a key customer.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres