Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Imami » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:08 am

Jennifer wrote:I think I am just clumsy (like always).

no la. More like our body is not used to doing fast motion acrobatic stunts.
I see some kids and adults in fast sports like tennis or sprints. Their bodies contort and move like..... Wow. As for me, I don't even run after lifts :shrug: I scare.... Wait very lau kwee 平平路,跌死母猪 :sweat:

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:17 am

Hope you feel better as the day progresses. It is usually the most uncomfortable in the mornings.

Don't have to hit anything for the muscle or area to hurt. When you fall, your body will naturally try to regain balance that is why you are aching on the opposite side of where you landed.

I slipped at the market once. Did not even fall as I managed to regain balance and my *ahem* dignity. Imagine sprawled out on the market floor with all the people there. Anyways, muscle strain on one side of the body because of that incident.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Porky Pig » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:18 am

Jennifer wrote:
Imami wrote:
Porky Pig wrote: Ended up with 2 badly bruised knee and elbows. The hamper was in tact.

oh my goodness.... Thankfully, Your knees and elbows were ok :sweat:

I have no idea why, but I think knees and elbows are much more fragile than they look? So falling down to me is :nailbite: :nailbite: have no idea how I manage 3-3.5inches heels last time. Now, 2inches made me :sweat:

PP must save that hamper. I guess it must have been a very expensive hamper since it is for a key customer.

Actually it wasn't expensive. I have the habit to buy the stuff and wrap up the hamper on my own (with the help of DH) for my close customers. I like to customize rather than go with the norm. It wasn't a beautiful sight during my fall. I had 2 male passerby who came to my rescue, right down to carrying the hamper to the destination. I guess I was just plain clumsy!

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:35 am

Funz wrote:Hope you feel better as the day progresses. It is usually the most uncomfortable in the mornings.

Don't have to hit anything for the muscle or area to hurt. When you fall, your body will naturally try to regain balance that is why you are aching on the opposite side of where you landed.

I slipped at the market once. Did not even fall as I managed to regain balance and my *ahem* dignity. Imagine sprawled out on the market floor with all the people there. Anyways, muscle strain on one side of the body because of that incident.

:thankyou:

I had fallen in the wet mkt (when I was a teenager).

Not so long ago, at the base of the overhead bridge.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:37 am

Porky Pig wrote:Actually it wasn't expensive. I have the habit to buy the stuff and wrap up the hamper on my own (with the help of DH) for my close customers. I like to customize rather than go with the norm. It wasn't a beautiful sight during my fall. I had 2 male passerby who came to my rescue, right down to carrying the hamper to the destination . I guess I was just plain clumsy!

wow, heros to the rescue :wink:

Your customer must be in shock to see your bleeding knees and elbows.

I thought you would hv put the hamper back inside the car and visited the customer on another day. Go home to clean the knees and elbows first.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:20 pm

Jennifer wrote:
bb_ mom wrote:You have any analgesic cream to apply on the arm?

Is Fastum Gel a kind of analgesic cream?

Sorry. Was in discussion whole morning.

Yes, that's an analgesic cream. I got that from NUH when I sprained my right ankle last Nov.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:33 pm

bb_ mom wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
bb_ mom wrote:You have any analgesic cream to apply on the arm?

Is Fastum Gel a kind of analgesic cream?

Sorry. Was in discussion whole morning.

Yes, that's an analgesic cream. I got that from NUH when I sprained my right ankle last Nov.

:thankyou:

I googled earlier and have applied once.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Sun_2010 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:41 pm

Take care Jen.
Nah, its not clumsiness, just a temporary communication glitch between different parts of body :wink: . See happens to so many of us. Take it easy for a few days.
i fell off the bicycle and hurt my knee last week ( by sheer stupidity :slapshead: ) Icepack helped a lot. i limmped a bit the next day and was more or less ok by third day. It still pains a little when I do exercises on all four, so giving that a miss.

Sun_2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Sun_2010 wrote:Take care Jen.
Nah, its not clumsiness, just a temporary communication glitch between different parts of body :wink: .

:lol:

Sun_2010 wrote:See happens to so many of us. Take it easy for a few days.
i fell off the bicycle and hurt my knee last week ( by sheer stupidity :slapshead: ) Icepack helped a lot. i limmped a bit the next day and was more or less ok by third day. It still pains a little when I do exercises on all four, so giving that a miss.

U hurt your leg?

I do not know how to cycle a bicycle. Still thinking whether to learn it at my age :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:16 pm

I think together with you.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres