Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:25 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:BTW... that blueberry cake may throw your body measurements off. Let me help you solve that problem... :evil:


:rotflmao:

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 12322
Joined: Wed May 27,
Total Likes:329

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Funz » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Jennifer wrote:Image

:rotflmao:

Choke full of blueberries.

A pity I reduced the sugar qty.


Why pity you reduced sugar? Must be really moist and yummy with all the blueberries.

I love cakes that crack at the top like that.

Sun_2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4820
Joined: Mon Feb 22,
Total Likes:150

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Sun_2010 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:41 pm

schweppes wrote::rahrah: :rahrah: I can smell it all the way here :drool:


Me too...
The rainy weather , warm blueberrycake... heaven :drool:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Choke full of blueberries.

A pity I reduced the sugar qty.


Why pity you reduced sugar? Must be really moist and yummy with all the blueberries.

I love cakes that crack at the top like that.


I find it not sweet enough :lol:

zbear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 5246
Joined: Mon Sep 16,
Total Likes:67

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by zbear » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:31 pm

Although it rained, it's still very humid n I keep sweating.


schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 5957
Joined: Wed Oct 28,
Total Likes:68

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by schweppes » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:58 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Choke full of blueberries.

A pity I reduced the sugar qty.


Why pity you reduced sugar? Must be really moist and yummy with all the blueberries.

I love cakes that crack at the top like that.


I find it not sweet enough :lol:


It looks good. Like Funz, I like the cracked top too. Gives it character!!
How much did you reduce the sugar amount to? The recipe calls for 3/4 cup sugar. I usually reduce it to 2/3 cup sugar and found it ok.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:23 pm

schweppes wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
I find it not sweet enough :lol:


It looks good. Like Funz, I like the cracked top too. Gives it character!!
How much did you reduce the sugar amount to? The recipe calls for 3/4 cup sugar. I usually reduce it to 2/3 cup sugar and found it ok.


I must hv a sweeter tooth :rotflmao:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Just saw The Con Artists korean movie, tmr on cinema.

Did I see wrongly? Not tmr? How come can't find on the various cinema website?
Last edited by Jennifer on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:25 pm

NUH called me today to confirm the appt. it is only to see doctor, any procedure will be on another day.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:05 am

Did a fasting last night and this morning went to a nearby clinic requesting for the regular blood test as well as estrogen level.

My blood is very watery which is common among people who are anaemic.

Locked