Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:49 am

Sometime ago, I watched a scene in the drama Let It Go with my boys. The lead male actor removed the prawn shell for the female actress and in the process got approval from the actress's mother.

These days, elder boy will remove the fish flesh from the bones to give to me.

Sweet hor?

I hope he will find a good mother-in-law who treats him like one of her own children.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:06 am

Jennifer wrote:Sometime ago, I watched a scene in the drama Let It Go with my boys. The lead male actor removed the prawn shell for the female actress and in the process got approval from the actress's mother.

These days, elder boy will remove the fish flesh from the bones to give to me.

Sweet hor?

I hope he will find a good mother-in-law who treats him like one of her own children.

Ur elder boy I like. Perhaps I should start training my Sonny. So far my boy will offer me the first bite of whatever he is having when we eat out.

I saw your message about property. I will try to update as much as possible based on my understanding. I am trying to read up more information also.

Just KPO. How come u need 5 bedrooms?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:12 am

TheAnswer wrote:Just KPO. How come u need 5 bedrooms?

I need a proper room to sleep in when hubby snores :lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:18 am

Jennifer wrote:

That will be 4 rooms right? 1 room each. Then the last bedroom for visitors? We are shopping for 3 bedrooms. Daddy in law stays in AMK so he doesnt want to move in with us.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:42 am

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

That will be 4 rooms right? 1 room each. Then the last bedroom for visitors? We are shopping for 3 bedrooms. Daddy in law stays in AMK so he doesnt want to move in with us.

Hubby needs a work room.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:52 am

I thought 4 bedrooms condos comes with a study room or am I wrong?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:56 am

TheAnswer wrote:I thought 4 bedrooms condos comes with a study room or am I wrong?

Our present place is 3 bedrooms + 1 study room.

Was looking at North Park Residences, the 5 room is only 1400+ sq ft. Too small for us.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:00 am

Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:I thought 4 bedrooms condos comes with a study room or am I wrong?

Our present place is 3 bedrooms + 1 study room.

Was looking at North Park Residences, the 5 room is only 1400+ sq ft. Too small for us.

We looked at North Park too.. find it small also.. in any case, I am going there tmr to see see also.. no harm looking..
My current place is quite big so we also find it kinda cramped..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:07 am

We might consider getting 1 at Grandeur and another 1 at North Park (mainly to rent out). I guess that is the maximum we can stomach for now. Anymore than that I think we probably choke :laugh: I think the dividends we get monthly can probably finance the one at Grandeur and sell my current place in 3 years time to pay up the one at North Park maybe. I am just thinking aloud now.

When come to investments, hubby is more chicken than me. I am the more daring one! At most I work full time for the next few years but I dun mind. AMK surely can catch lotsa students and I love to teach :wink: by then Sonny is in secondary school, Lizzie will be up n running. No need maid also.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:16 am

TheAnswer wrote:We might consider getting 1 at Grandeur and another 1 at North Park (mainly to rent out). I guess that is the maximum we can stomach for now. Anymore than that I think we probably choke :laugh: I think the dividends we get monthly can probably finance the one at Grandeur and sell my current place in 3 years time to pay up the one at North Park maybe. I am just thinking aloud now.

When come to investments, hubby is more chicken than me. I am the more daring one! At most I work full time for the next few years but I dun mind. AMK surely can catch lotsa students and I love to teach :wink: by then Sonny is in secondary school, Lizzie will be up n running. No need maid also.

:smile:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres