Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby ammonite » Mon May 04, 2015 1:34 pm

Jennifer wrote::stompfeet:

Snoring partner really hurts the marriage.

My dh was also snoring quite badly last month and I got fed up and went to sleep with ds2. :lol: his baby smell helps me sleep. :please:

Anyway, I had a sudden hunch and did the same anti dustmite routine in my room as I did for ds1 and 2. His snoring was very much reduced overnight. :xedfingers: I recall that your ds2 is allergic to dustmite, maybe you can try for your dh since allergies has a hereditary component. Just try washing everything in hot wash and clean the whole room out on the same day and bleach the toilet walls and floors (to rule out mould). If it works, great. If it doesn't, at least no need to clean again for the rest of the week.

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ammonite » Mon May 04, 2015 1:35 pm

buds wrote:Not only sleep hurts a marriage.

Hoarding totally damages it.

The clean-up. Finally.
http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/b ... roach-flat

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/e ... n-20-years

Not spoken in 20 years.
Hmmm..

That was so disgusting!

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon May 04, 2015 3:03 pm

Sun_2010 wrote::hugs: It's hard when one partner doesn't feel its a big deal when it is a big problem to another.
is he open to considering those "snore strips" etc?

He used those strips, sometimes helped, sometimes did not. "So expensive and not 100% effective - no need to buy again."

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon May 04, 2015 3:04 pm

ammonite wrote:
Jennifer wrote::stompfeet:

Snoring partner really hurts the marriage.

My dh was also snoring quite badly last month and I got fed up and went to sleep with ds2. :lol: his baby smell helps me sleep. :please:

Anyway, I had a sudden hunch and did the same anti dustmite routine in my room as I did for ds1 and 2. His snoring was very much reduced overnight. :xedfingers: I recall that your ds2 is allergic to dustmite, maybe you can try for your dh since allergies has a hereditary component. Just try washing everything in hot wash and clean the whole room out on the same day and bleach the toilet walls and floors (to rule out mould). If it works, great. If it doesn't, at least no need to clean again for the rest of the week.

I doubt he has dust mites allergy. He did not snore when we just married or after elder boy was born or after ah boy was born. It started after he begun to drink beer and red/white wine more frequently.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon May 04, 2015 3:06 pm

buds wrote:Not only sleep hurts a marriage.

Hoarding totally damages it.

The clean-up. Finally.
http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/b ... roach-flat

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/e ... n-20-years

Not spoken in 20 years.
Hmmm..

I read about this Eunos elderly couple.

Dunno if her hoarding led to no speaking or the not speaking led to the hoarding.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Mon May 04, 2015 3:10 pm

Jen when you are woken up by his snores. Wake him up as well. And for as long as you cannot go back to sleep you keep waking him up if he falls back asleep again.

I think he will beg to sleep in a separate room after a couple of nights of such treatment. :rotflmao:

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Mon May 04, 2015 3:12 pm

Funz wrote:Jen when you are woken up by his snores. Wake him up as well. And for as long as you cannot go back to sleep you keep waking him up if he falls back asleep again.

I think he will beg to sleep in a separate room after a couple of nights of such treatment. :rotflmao:

:rotflmao:

He is in Australia the whole of this week.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Mon May 04, 2015 3:18 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:Jen when you are woken up by his snores. Wake him up as well. And for as long as you cannot go back to sleep you keep waking him up if he falls back asleep again.

U can ask him to lug back some manuka honey!

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Mon May 04, 2015 3:19 pm

Oh gosh! Evil! But I like it :laugh:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon May 04, 2015 3:23 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

U can ask him to lug back some manuka honey!

I wont ask.

He always says he has no time for shopping. But interestingly, he always can find some time to take photos and share with his kakis.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres