Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Pen88n » Thu May 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:I do not believe in running myself haggard to make life easy for them.

When elder boy first expressed interests in SUTD, I went to research on the residential area. In the end, I decided it is better for me to let him stay in the hostel or get a driving licence and hubby buys a 2nd hand car for him. Changi is too ulu for me :rotflmao:

Jen, you can move a little closer to the east side. no need all the way to Changi :wink: But you still have #2 in Bukit Timah, right? So maybe should stay put for time being for the younger one.

Pen88n
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu May 07, 2015 4:17 pm

Pen88n wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:I do not believe in running myself haggard to make life easy for them.

When elder boy first expressed interests in SUTD, I went to research on the residential area. In the end, I decided it is better for me to let him stay in the hostel or get a driving licence and hubby buys a 2nd hand car for him. Changi is too ulu for me :rotflmao:

Jen, you can move a little closer to the east side. no need all the way to Changi :wink: But you still have #2 in Bukit Timah, right? So maybe should stay put for time being for the younger one.

Yalor.

Anyway elder boy is going army next year. By then, the DTL should be ready and running :xedfingers:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Coolkidsrock2 » Thu May 07, 2015 4:23 pm

Jennifer wrote:

You can consider town up to the East Coast area which is like mid-way between Bukit Timah and SUTD.

Coolkidsrock2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby slmkhoo » Thu May 07, 2015 4:36 pm

Jennifer wrote:Was reading the Bishan JC thread and made me recall the elderly like to say this:

I tell you ah, last time before the sun is up, I already tapping rubber at the plantation. Where got so lucky like you. Sleep until the sun shines on your butts

and hubby likes to say this to the boys:

I tell you, I already washing my own sch shoes every Sat and made my own breakfast plus boiling water in the kettle for your grandma to brew coffee for your grandfather. You still let your mother do all these???

Seriously, people need to remember the people now are not like them decades ago.

For me, the issue is not whether they are "like" people decades ago. The main thing is that they should be willing to do whatever it takes to contribute to home life and their own upkeep. If they are fortunate to have maid or mum to do certain things for them, they need to be grateful and not take it for granted. If my kids show any disinclination ("that's maid's work!" or "why must I ...") then I will make them do it! And if I happen to be busy and ask them to do extra chores, they are expected to do so with good grace and no grumbling.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu May 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Almost forgot to drink the New Moon collagen drink.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu May 07, 2015 10:33 pm

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/ ... e-meyerise

I like this configuration.

But the price is :yikes:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Thu May 07, 2015 10:42 pm

Jennifer wrote:Almost forgot to drink the New Moon collagen drink.

I didn't drink today too.. Not planning to drink everyday..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri May 08, 2015 11:08 am

:spank: keyboard warriors

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Fri May 08, 2015 11:37 am

I think I am starting to see results. I am taking the kino collagen on alternate days. Pigments, freckles and wrinkles still there but overall complexion appears brighter.

Read that some suffer outbreaks after taking the collagen for some time. :xedfingers: that does not happen to me.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Porky Pig » Fri May 08, 2015 11:48 am

Funz wrote:

I think I am starting to see results. I am taking the kino collagen on alternate days. Pigments, freckles and wrinkles still there but overall complexion appears brighter.

Read that some suffer outbreaks after taking the collagen for some time. :xedfingers: that does not happen to me.

Me too. For days that I feel more stressed up or sleep deprived, I will drink kjno collagen daily. Otherwise it is alternate days. I am on my 4th box now. Thinking whether I should continue after this.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres