Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by TheAnswer » Thu May 28, 2015 9:12 pm

Jennifer wrote:Went to Jem for a hair cut, then off to Robinsons to buy a few household items, Laneige facial cleansers and manuku honey with UMF 10+ for my sore throat (ate too much chicken in a biscuit a few nights ago), a box of underwear and a set of white socks for elder boy. Managed to clock up to $200 and got a $15 voucher.

While leaving, saw a plain dress. Tried and liked it, 10% discount + $15 voucher = $119.

Happy with today's buys.

Jen is in a shopping mood these days..
For the $15 voucher, is it for any Robinson customer who spends $200 or we need to be Robinson member? TIA

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Thu May 28, 2015 9:16 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Went to Jem for a hair cut, then off to Robinsons to buy a few household items, Laneige facial cleansers and manuku honey with UMF 10+ for my sore throat (ate too much chicken in a biscuit a few nights ago), a box of underwear and a set of white socks for elder boy. Managed to clock up to $200 and got a $15 voucher.

While leaving, saw a plain dress. Tried and liked it, 10% discount + $15 voucher = $119.

Happy with today's buys.

Jen is in a shopping mood these days..
For the $15 voucher, is it for any Robinson customer who spends $200 or we need to be Robinson member? TIA



Hahahaha, yalor I am out of the house whenever I am free. Just like old times.

I do not know about the voucher for members only or non member also entitles.

Those t shirts I bought online are washed in the washing machine. Very happy the shape stays. Not expensive too, about S$12 each piece.

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 6877
Joined: Mon Aug 27,
Total Likes:16

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by MyPillow » Thu May 28, 2015 9:18 pm

"While leaving, saw a plain dress. Tried and liked it, 10% discount + $15 voucher = $119."

Jen, I can visual ur satisfied smile :dancing:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by TheAnswer » Thu May 28, 2015 9:20 pm

Jen shops more often than me these days.. envy..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by TheAnswer » Thu May 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Thanks Jen :)


Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Thu May 28, 2015 9:23 pm

TheAnswer wrote:Jen shops more often than me these days.. envy..



But you go overseas to shop :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Thu May 28, 2015 9:28 pm

MyPillow wrote:"While leaving, saw a plain dress. Tried and liked it, 10% discount + $15 voucher = $119."

Jen, I can visual ur satisfied smile :dancing:



:lol:

The dress comes in only one colour. If it is my favorite colour, I will be grinning :rotflmao:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by TheAnswer » Thu May 28, 2015 9:30 pm

Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Jen shops more often than me these days.. envy..



But you go overseas to shop :wink:


Must wait until Nov..

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4874
Joined: Mon Jul 29,
Total Likes:10

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Porky Pig » Fri May 29, 2015 11:23 am

Porky is envious cos all of you - jie jie and mei mei men are shopping more than me! :cry:

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 6877
Joined: Mon Aug 27,
Total Likes:16

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by MyPillow » Fri May 29, 2015 11:26 am

Porky Pig wrote:Porky is envious cos all of you - jie jie and mei mei men are shopping more than me! :cry:


porky, there is one mth to shop, i also haven't really start yet , only can do so in wk ends ,squeezing time for kids n my shopping and "makaning" .

Locked