Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby TheAnswer » Sat May 30, 2015 10:50 pm

Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Now u know why I want to hurry up and get things fixed? Tmr evening need to have closed door meeting with hubby.. Packing kids off to staycation with grandparents this coming week... Their mini holiday.. Need some peace to deal with 'business'

Yalor, 打铁要趁热

Golden chance won't strike again.. Need to fully concentrate on work this week and study all the floor plans, prices and compare.. Agent is doing but I will do also.. If I do, can trigger questions.. Booked 2 day sentosa stay for the kids and grandparents.. They can have their fun.. We can have our peace..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 30, 2015 10:51 pm

Psf.

Actually I hope to move back to Cashew Heights, nearer in laws' place. By then, elder boy will be in school hostel and ah boy in army. Too big a house, very empty during the day. Very lonely too.

I also looking at re-joining the workforce.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Sat May 30, 2015 10:55 pm

Jennifer wrote:Psf.

Actually I hope to move back to Cashew Heights, nearer in laws' place. By then, elder boy will be in school hostel and ah boy in army. Too big a house, very empty during the day. Very lonely too.

But by then loan years really very few left.. Are u sure u want to wait that long? U plan to rejoin the workforce now or then?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun May 31, 2015 7:33 am

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Psf.

But by then loan years really very few left.. Are u sure u want to wait that long? U plan to rejoin the workforce now or then?

If really buy a unit at Cashew Heights, we should only need to borrow very little or maybe not at all. No point getting a big house, esp I do not think I want to employ a domestic helper and the boys should move out when they get married. We have less books and almost no toys now too.

I am not particular about the type of job, as long as it contributes to my CPF. Hope the MRT line will be up soon, more convenient for ah boy to go to grandparents's house after school for meals. He does not need me to be at home all the time, unlike during primary school days.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun May 31, 2015 7:36 am

This new forum format needs some getting used to, esp the orientation of buttons :lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby qms » Sun May 31, 2015 7:45 am

Jennifer wrote:This new forum format needs some getting used to, esp the orientation of buttons :lol:

One hour ago, when I surfed the site, it was still the old look. Nos, it looks like this. Need to get used to the mods' panel, too.

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby Coolkidsrock2 » Sun May 31, 2015 8:26 am

I thought my phone was encountering technical issues till I saw your post.

Coolkidsrock2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun May 31, 2015 8:33 am

It seems like a stay at home mum is the de facto paperwork person to go to.

Can't fault my in laws since they can't read English. But when their daughter is living with them and they still wait for one week for me, then it kinda gets onto my nerves. Their daughter is now a mum of 2, not that little school girl hor.

But I get angrier when hubby could not understand a dividend statement of his invested shares.

Then come tell me: I do not even know what I have, you handle all.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Coolkidsrock2 » Sun May 31, 2015 8:39 am

It can be worse when he understands everything, reviews it in detail and tell you to call and ask his questions.

Coolkidsrock2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun May 31, 2015 9:49 am

Coolkidsrock2 wrote:It can be worse when he understands everything, reviews it in detail and tell you to call and ask his questions.

after explaining to him, he asked : why like this? I told him to go google to get his answers.

At this information age, surely can google information online rather than call hotline. Faster and more effective. Unless the question really requires someone to attend to.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres