Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MrsKiasu » Sun May 31, 2015 9:54 am

Same here Jennifer, I have to rework all finances real carefully as after few more years may not get higher loan. Dont think can go for bigger condo now (which is one of our dreams). Looks like we can't slow down now but got to go at maximum speed instead.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Sun May 31, 2015 9:59 am

Did I cause mummies to panic? I didnt have that intention.. only wanted to share info only..

Jen, what shares are u talking about?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Sun May 31, 2015 10:01 am

Men made their investments when they got married years ago. Their wife is their investment.. they really expect their wife to be some wonder woman wan leh.. they just sit there open their mouth and give instructions only :rant:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun May 31, 2015 10:01 am

TheAnswer wrote:Did I cause mummies to panic? I didnt have that intention.. only wanted to share info only..

Jen, what shares are u talking about?

I pm you.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Sun May 31, 2015 10:03 am

Coolkidsrock2 wrote:It can be worse when he understands everything, reviews it in detail and tell you to call and ask his questions.

You sound like my sis complaining about BIL. :smile:

BIL will check every detail and then tell sis to call to clarify his doubts. Sis always ask him why he cannot call the himself. And if she call and get some answers for him, he will have more questions and tell her to go ask further or he ask sis why she never clarify further. That will get sis :frustrated: .

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Sun May 31, 2015 10:03 am

TheAnswer wrote:Men made their investments when they got married years ago. Their wife is their investment.. they really expect their wife to be some wonder woman wan leh.. they just sit there open their mouth and give instructions only :rant:

:lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun May 31, 2015 10:04 am

TheAnswer wrote:Did I cause mummies to panic? I didnt have that intention.. only wanted to share info only..

No, I appreciate your sharing. Gives me a wake up call.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Sun May 31, 2015 10:14 am

Funz wrote:
Coolkidsrock2 wrote:It can be worse when he understands everything, reviews it in detail and tell you to call and ask his questions.

You sound like my sis complaining about BIL. :smile:

BIL will check every detail and then tell sis to call to clarify his doubts. Sis always ask him why he cannot call the himself. And if she call and get some answers for him, he will have more questions and tell her to go ask further or he ask sis why she never clarify further. That will get sis :frustrated: .

Same as my hubby la.. 1001 questions then ask me to go dig further :roll:
Anyway he is sick today.. Baby in bed..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Sun May 31, 2015 10:20 am

Jennifer wrote:

Quite scary for me when I first found out .. Didn't know that banks were that fussy.. I thought with stable job, good income can already, no black marks against my name then ok what.. They consider all kinds of things..

Previously u mentioned that u guys rented a condo last time.. How come choose to rent at that point and not buy? Another option we have is rent out our HDB and rent a condo to stay until the new ones are ready..

And also for those with irregular income like mine, they only take into consideration 70% of their income..

FYI if u sell your condo and buy Cashew Heights, u will be quite near my current place and near to Blk 163 where all the yummy food can be found.. I love Kimly seafood..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun May 31, 2015 10:37 am

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

Quite scary for me when I first found out .. Didn't know that banks were that fussy.. I thought with stable job, good income can already, no black marks against my name then ok what.. They consider all kinds of things..

Previously u mentioned that u guys rented a condo last time.. How come choose to rent at that point and not buy? Another option we have is rent out our HDB and rent a condo to stay until the new ones are ready..

And also for those with irregular income like mine, they only take into consideration 70% of their income..

FYI if u sell your condo and buy Cashew Heights, u will be quite near my current place and near to Blk 163 where all the yummy food can be found.. I love Kimly seafood..

1. Fengshui master.
2. The new buyer wants to take over asap to transfer or register his eldest child in Bt Panjang Pri.
3. It was an impromptu decision to sell. We were looking around for possible places, then the ERA agent persuaded us to put up our place to test market sentiments, who knows this buyer is so kan chiong and matched our asking price (which was the highest transacted price then).

I used to walk from Cashew Heights to BPP, saved a lot on travelling expenses.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres