Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by buds » Sun May 31, 2015 3:19 pm

SmartTV is awesome. Imagine watching your favourite online shows on your big screen. :D Can activate from remote or mobile phone. Can surf KSP too. Bye bye enlarge screen and magnifying glasses. :wink:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by TheAnswer » Sun May 31, 2015 3:19 pm

Jennifer wrote:Elder boy asked what uses I am going to use if we got a smart TV? Give me a smart phone, I only mobile call and surf ksp :rotflmao:

But still must learn how to operate. The key is not use, but to know how to operate.

What logic of mine :rotflmao:

After u learn then u teach us ok? We sit back and relax first..

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 15367
Joined: Mon Nov 16,
Total Likes:25

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by starlight1968sg » Sun May 31, 2015 3:20 pm

Jennifer wrote: O, the other day I saw a Daikin aircon TV advert- can use mobile apps to switch on the aircon before reaching home. This I like :lol:

I saw this ad too.
I use fans, this means the mobile apps to turn them on when I am about to reach home :roll:

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 6886
Joined: Mon Aug 27,
Total Likes:16

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by MyPillow » Sun May 31, 2015 3:23 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:
Jennifer wrote: O, the other day I saw a Daikin aircon TV advert- can use mobile apps to switch on the aircon before reaching home. This I like :lol:

I saw this ad too.
I use fans, this means the mobile apps to turn them on when I am about to reach home :roll:


No worries, there maybe wifi fans too

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sun May 31, 2015 3:25 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Elder boy asked what uses I am going to use if we got a smart TV? Give me a smart phone, I only mobile call and surf ksp :rotflmao:

But still must learn how to operate. The key is not use, but to know how to operate.

What logic of mine :rotflmao:

After u learn then u teach us ok? We sit back and relax first..



:rotflmao:


Proposal must pass Ministry of Finance first :wink:

Btw, now new TV are smart Tv, right?

TA, you intend to buy all new electrical applicances when move into new place?


buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by buds » Sun May 31, 2015 3:28 pm

One more year to get your tv digital-ready.
http://www17.mediacorp.sg/digitaltv/faq.html

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by TheAnswer » Sun May 31, 2015 3:35 pm

Dunno yet... but went to courts with hubby before.. there are TVs with curved screens selling at shocking prices...

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sun May 31, 2015 3:35 pm

buds wrote:One more year to get your tv digital-ready.
http://www17.mediacorp.sg/digitaltv/faq.html



All our tv are bought before 2013 :yikes:

I dun understand the antenna, set top box in the link.

If we are currently using starhub set top boxes, do we still need antenna?

Edit to add- no need to do anything since we r pay subscriber.
Last edited by Jennifer on Sun May 31, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sun May 31, 2015 3:37 pm

TheAnswer wrote:Dunno yet... but went to courts with hubby before.. there are TVs with curved screens selling at shocking prices...


Those are newly launched. Dun rush into buying these yet. Who knows what of issues these curved screens have.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by TheAnswer » Sun May 31, 2015 3:40 pm

Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Dunno yet... but went to courts with hubby before.. there are TVs with curved screens selling at shocking prices...


Those are newly launched. Dun rush into buying these yet. Who knows what of issues these curved screens have.

Their prices r crazy too.. wont buy la..

Locked